Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Packers D looked good. I know preseason is meaningless, but good to see Burks making a play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

SKULL.GIF posted:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a loving preview

Rodgers to Graham

Graham looked pretty pumped. He's going to do that a lot.

Apparently the Packers can't stop the run.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Ty gonna lose his job. He was barely holding onto that.

Now these are the Packers I'm used to. Lol

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Hundley looks decent.

Wish the Packers still had Burnett.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hundley always looks good in preseason.
I didn't say good. Anyway, Packers are hosed regardless of Rodgers goes down.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers defense playing vanilla af and looking soft.

Edit: decent stop

Leon Einstein fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 17, 2018

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers TEs are gonna own this year.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Burks gonna be good.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Hopefully it was just a rolled ankle.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Gilbert?! I haven't heard too much about him, but he's looking great.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
McCray has a calf injury, fyi.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
drat, must've stepped away when Jamaal Williams got hurt. Did it look bad?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers probably missed out on two or three SBs thanks to Capers.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

two pick sixs in one game... I know it's preseason... still...
You can't help but be impressed, regardless of the fact it is preseason. They got smoked the first quarter defesivlely and responded by getting their poo poo together and owning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers ST looking a bit sloppy tonight.

• Locked thread