Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

air- posted:

Lagers are the big style around here, but some local breweries have started doing really good west coast ipas lately to change things up:

My coworker used to work at Zilker before moving up to Chicago again, so I got an easy direct connect there.

I mean I know this is old hat by now, but Live Oak is what I would really be interested in. Although.....Le Petite Prince is very good and would happily work with you if you can send me a comedically large amount of that with some Live Oak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

Fat Lou posted:

My coworker used to work at Zilker before moving up to Chicago again, so I got an easy direct connect there.

I mean I know this is old hat by now, but Live Oak is what I would really be interested in. Although.....Le Petite Prince is very good and would happily work with you if you can send me a comedically large amount of that with some Live Oak.

Man Zilker just keeps hitting home run after home run! They've been on fire the last 2 years. Three Wheel Motion would've fooled me for a Pliny clone.

And honestly yeah LO and Petit Prince is no problem, I'm cool with cost and shipping!

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

air- posted:

Man Zilker just keeps hitting home run after home run!

They made that coffee beer I had like 4 years ago that loving ruled.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
So it has been YEARS since I traded beer and I recently cleaned out my basement and found a lot of cellared beer I’m wanting to part with. These are all circa ~2013-2014.

There are actually two Bigfoots and 4 Backwoods Bastards. Everything else is singles. Lots of barleywines.

I’d be willing to accept rare or barrel aged stouts, great IPAs we don’t get in Ohio (Pliny, Blind Pig, etc) or even cash.

edit: the Hoppin Frog BA Naked Evil BBW is from 2012.

Mahoning fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Feb 22, 2020

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Mahoning posted:

So it has been YEARS since I traded beer and I recently cleaned out my basement and found a lot of cellared beer I’m wanting to part with. These are all circa ~2013-2014.

There are actually two Bigfoots and 4 Backwoods Bastards. Everything else is singles. Lots of barleywines.

I’d be willing to accept rare or barrel aged stouts, great IPAs we don’t get in Ohio (Pliny, Blind Pig, etc) or even cash.

Uhhhhhhh XV? poo poo that is tempting just to see how it's held up...

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!

Mahoning posted:

If you pay me $5 and ship me the bolt cutter I'll drink it but I won't like it.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

ISO: Reliable other-half trader, finback

FT: Homage brewery, highland park brewer (bottle member), Bottle logic (always guaranteed one bottle of their releases).

Homage and HPB both have stellar IPA programs that match monkish releases toe to toe. Also could be persuaded to go to Green cheek. I personally don't drink IPAs but will trade for em.

Kaiho
Dec 2, 2004

I'm after Russian River, Pizza Port, etc classic West Coast IPAs (and other good beers that aren't fruit pudding bombs). Like, literally, the usuals - Swami's, Blind Pig, etc.

FT: British craft beer, lambic, etc. I'm obviously in Europe so I know this might be a long shot which is why I've kept this intentionally a bit vague. Happy to take it to PMs to discuss what you might be after, but things that I think are very good right now are:

- The Kernel
- Mills
- Vault City
- Boxcar
- Buxton

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010

Mahoning posted:

edit: the Hoppin Frog BA Naked Evil BBW is from 2012.

Barleywines are my favorite style. Any interest in Oklahoma barrel aged stouts from prairie, stonecloud, elk valley or rough tail?

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Looking to get utopoias world wide stout. Think there's a Delaware goon in here. Let me know!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Leviathan Song posted:

Barleywines are my favorite style. Any interest in Oklahoma barrel aged stouts from prairie, stonecloud, elk valley or rough tail?

Sure! Whatever is good. We get prairie here in Ohio but not sure if it’s anything but the core stuff. The rest is new to me I’m pretty sure.

Kosher man
May 8, 2002
ISO West Coast IPAs. Russian River, Pizza port, Boneyard, Barley Browns. Im in NC can send any beer from here and I also still have loads of beers from my time at Hill Farmstead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Dear Canadians, ISO Taco Bell Wine

https://abc13.com/taco-bell-wine-jalapeno-noir-adds-to-its-menu-fast-food-changes/6422508/