Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi
Any of the PNW Goons near Gigantic? Looking to snag a bottle each of these after they come out:

https://www.comicsbeat.com/dark-horse-gigantic-brewing-hellboy-beer/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

More interested in the bottles than the beers themselves, though an English Barleywine from Gigantic sounds loving tight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

deedee megadoodoo posted:

ISO strawberry jacket. I just want a single can. Halp.

It's gonna hit 100 tomorrow and I am sure a Neckbeard is going to die waiting in line so enjoy your blood beer.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

air- posted:

Man Zilker just keeps hitting home run after home run!

They made that coffee beer I had like 4 years ago that loving ruled.

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Mahoning posted:

So it has been YEARS since I traded beer and I recently cleaned out my basement and found a lot of cellared beer I’m wanting to part with. These are all circa ~2013-2014.

There are actually two Bigfoots and 4 Backwoods Bastards. Everything else is singles. Lots of barleywines.

I’d be willing to accept rare or barrel aged stouts, great IPAs we don’t get in Ohio (Pliny, Blind Pig, etc) or even cash.

Uhhhhhhh XV? poo poo that is tempting just to see how it's held up...