Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

smertrioslol posted:

New Star Wars movies were dog poo poo hth

E: Except rogue one

This is a man who has never known the all-encompassing joy of JOing onto a funko pop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
i've been wracking my brains for the last couple of days trying to recall a time where the offensive force has spent so much time on move ops, move ops are -ev because they're like going to the dentist, you have to do it but you don't want to do it, we try to do move ops as little as possible for this reason, not even speaking of the local supply line/market problems moves create, much less back to back moves when miniluv is regularly hunting down their jfs

bads have moved to eight distinct move destinations since their campaign began, according to recon

(1:17:30 PM) natalya_spaghet: Even if they just spent TWO days moving per location which is probably a conservative estimate that's over two weeks

anyway that's another reason i didn't sound the horn until they got this close, i've never seen a bigger bunch of ditherers on campaign, there's nothing quite like it in eve's history, my guess is that out of the last three months, they've spent at least three weeks on moves, and many of these move ops they schedule for weekends - which are nominally the time they should be pushing on us hard due to being easier to combine timezones

:iiam:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
THE SWORD OF DAMOCLES DANGLES OVER YOUR HEAD, EVIL SPACE LORD MAN! WHEN WILL IT DROP? Oh wait, something shiny... (wanders off)

-----

"I don't understand, we have three times more people!" :smith:

"You can take the pubbie out of his comfort zone, but you can't make the pubbie not :ohdear: about *them* being the one who loses their ship/poo poo."

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Sep 20, 2020

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Numismancer posted:

i've been wracking my brains for the last couple of days trying to recall a time where the offensive force has spent so much time on move ops, move ops are -ev because they're like going to the dentist, you have to do it but you don't want to do it, we try to do move ops as little as possible for this reason, not even speaking of the local supply line/market problems moves create, much less back to back moves when miniluv is regularly hunting down their jfs

bads have moved to eight distinct move destinations since their campaign began, according to recon

(1:17:30 PM) natalya_spaghet: Even if they just spent TWO days moving per location which is probably a conservative estimate that's over two weeks

anyway that's another reason i didn't sound the horn until they got this close, i've never seen a bigger bunch of ditherers on campaign, there's nothing quite like it in eve's history, my guess is that out of the last three months, they've spent at least three weeks on moves, and many of these move ops they schedule for weekends - which are nominally the time they should be pushing on us hard due to being easier to combine timezones

Lack of a coherent plan / changing plans too often?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Numismancer posted:

It stinks of them being apprehensive of their active titan numbers. Or maybe just their active numbers in USTZ.

What I don't get is how hostiles are fundamentally misunderstanding our motives and our actions ITYOOL 2020. poo poo, I've been out of the loop for years and I can STILL draw basic conclusions on our military strategy just by having a small amount of domain knowledge based on observation; the same level of information that any spy can intuit just by reading chat.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Lack of a coherent plan / changing plans too often?

that and a bad case of the yips, piggles standing down the other day when he outnumbered us can only really be explained by yips

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Can you imagine the comms on one of their fleets with supercaps?

"OH GOD I'M PRIMARIED OH GOD I'M PRIMARIED REP ME REP ME NOW NOW NOW! I CAN'T AFFORD TO REPLACE THIS TITAN!"

"Okay, first shut the gently caress up and calm down, and how are we supposed to rep you if we don't know who YOU are?"

"gently caress YOU THEY'RE FIRING NOW REP ME REP ME REP ME!"

"Wait, you were just being LOCKED UP?"

(the actual primary dies because the spazzy pubbie blocked comms)

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Solo is an alright movie, too btw.

Fallen Jedi is the best movie so far.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Holy dogshit, this is what passes for propaganda these days? The English language no longer contains the words necessary to express the level of hot garbage this is.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

This is somehow worse than your posting

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

It's been 5+ years since I last played EVE, and that was when we were rocking Alpha Fleet with artycanes and Maelstroms. Are those still viable in the current meta cuz they were really fun to fly, and I only have skills for Amarr ships and lasers otherwise..

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

It's been 5 years since I last played EVE, and that was when we were rocking Alpha Fleet with artycanes and Maelstroms. Are those still viable in the current meta cuz they were really fun to fly, and I only have skills for Amarr ships and lasers otherwise..

the only amarr subcaps I know of are the stealth bomber and one of the t1 cruisers.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

oh no

Seems legit can one of you loan me one billion daddy's iskies

titties fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Sep 20, 2020

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
if imperial academy flips, it's game over

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

1b for 15 minutes of sexy talk is outrageous

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.
oh i glossed over the rest of the dumb poo poo, guess it's some kind of ego defense

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

titties posted:

oh no

rayne alt spotted

NGC773 posted:

put your dad on the phone at least soban knows how to post

Micromancer fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Sep 20, 2020

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

titties posted:

oh no

This one of those weird pathological liars that constantly says off the wall poo poo that even people close to them don't believe anything that they say.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
dude i wanna test this poo poo out so badly but tapi literally stood down the last 3 goddamn fleets i was on and now i'm pissed

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

dude i wanna test this poo poo out so badly but tapi literally stood down the last 3 goddamn fleets i was on and now i'm pissed

they annoyed me so much that i went on a capital training op and learned how to fire a lance this afternoon

sov windows are now officially at 1:00 and the changeover period is over, so i'm looking forward to watching their d-team try to storm the castle tonight/tomorrow :munch:

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

If you know a better way to make 1 Billion ISK in 15 minutes without paying real money for it, I'm all ears.

In fact I'll be all anything you want for 15 minutes. Please pay in advance. i can't afford a Vulture for fleets.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

No, it's total poo poo. Low-effort cut and paste of alliance logos, ho-hum.

Whereas the Imperium produces, like, actual original art.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

smertrioslol posted:

:agreed:

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
PAPI has rebranded themselves as ANACONDA.

Personally I think it's a better name than Pap Links, but it's not a good...brand. Or look. But I'm not a brand manager.

Kenlon
Jun 27, 2003

Digitus Impudicus

smertrioslol posted:

Hey, Solo was way better than it gets credit for.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

we are now.... the mongoose coalition

:awesome:

Velius
Feb 27, 2001
Anaconda Malt Liquor! Gives you Woo!

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Comstar posted:

PAPI has rebranded themselves as ANACONDA.

Personally I think it's a better name than Pap Links, but it's not a good...brand. Or look. But I'm not a brand manager.

"My ANACONDA don't want none unless you've got 10 to 1, son!"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

we are now.... the mongoose coalition

:awesome:

Secretary Bird Coalition.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kenlon posted:

Hey, Solo was way better than it gets credit for.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Unrelated, but since you've been oust as a PAPI Anaconda? member. Can you give me an unbiased answer if Valkorsia is as annoying and weird as they come across in their posting on reddit and local?

Like I can only imagine how bad being in coms with valk would be.

Keegers fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 21, 2020

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Keegers posted:

Unrelated, but since you've been oust as a PAPI Anaconda? member. Can you give me an unbiased answer if Valkorsia is as annoying and weird as they come across in their posting on reddit and local?

Like I can only imagine how bad being in coms with valk would be.

The part of my brain that wants people to not suffer, for real, hopes that the crazy-by-reddit-standards dude is just a poster and not a dude who actually plays the game

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I rewatched Solo when it was on TV a year or so after it was in theatres. I liked it more the second time? I’m not going to call it a good movie, but it’s fine.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

every star wars movie is enjoyable

i will not be taking questions

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Wait, test thinks that goons are just going to give up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7sJL0c0WXU&t=4743s

:thunk:

This thought that we are somehow going to starve in delve is just hilarious.

Sickening fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Sep 21, 2020

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ChickenWing posted:

every star wars movie is enjoyable

i will not be taking questions

holiday special doesn't become enjoyable until you get so shitfaced you can't make it through the movie without several vomit breaks though

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Kazinsal posted:

holiday special doesn't become enjoyable until you get so shitfaced you can't make it through the movie without several vomit breaks though

I'm pretty sure that's the technique the cast used to film it.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
This war made a lot more sense when I saw Manny was involved.

Also- PGL at his 'finest'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb4i52HB0dQ

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

All Nerds All Crying Obviously Never Delve Attacking: ANACONDA

(stolen from jabber)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

when the going gets tough, the tough get new identities