Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
How the hell are you responding in kind to this snowflake?

When I was in GF it would've been 2 pages of getout and the worst jokes ever designed to trigger this person.

Glad I got out when the getting was good. How do i figure out what my old eve dudes are worth in cash so I can sell them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Jazzzzz posted:

total up the market value of any assets on them + the market value of the injectors you can create by draining them of skill points (you can't extract below 5 million SP, each extractor sucks out 500,000 SP)

Looks like my eve dudes are worth about $530. So much effort for so little cash lmao.

Samuel L. Hacksaw fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Aug 22, 2018

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

I will never stop posting, it is my cultural heritage as a goon. Quit being butthurt because your soft. (In the peenus)

Prop Wash posted:

Don't worry, we're glad you got out too

Thanks! I was dragging things down a lot!

Rutibex posted:

They are actually worth $0, because selling EVE assets for real money is against the TOS :colbert:
That's a problem for the person I make my ill-gotten gains from.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
What happened if my evedude was in a capital and unsubbed when the outpost got destroyed/ unanchored?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

evilweasel posted:

you'll spawn at a random point in space in the system in that capital

if your capital ship was in the hangar and you weren't in it, it's in asset safety and your pod will spawn in the random point

And If i'm not an omega, will I be able to jump the ship?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
In a way, this is perfectly in the spirit of EVE. Cold, uncaring, and 100% about getting cash by any means.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Rutibex posted:

Empyrion: Galactic Survival is pretty neat. It goes from "walking around FPS" scale all the way up to capital ships. Its not a "proper" mmo like EVE, its more like Minecraft with lots of smaller persistent servers. You make the ships out of block parts, which means you can design pretty much anything. You can share blueprints too, so its fairly like EVE you just throw the right minerals into the the blueprint and a ship comes out an hour later. Because people can make whatever they want almost every EVE ship has been modeled, but not just the outside they have mde full interiors for each of the ships too. You can't do drone fighters in Empyrion, but you can dock fighter craft in you capital ships for other players to fly. Its still a bit early in its development but its already a really fun game:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3849704

Star citizen looking low-rez.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

yogizh posted:

I wonder if they manage to enlarge tits, because nobody has beaten my alt so far.

Post the best eve tiddies u got.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Both the entry level ratting ship (Vexor Navy Issue) and preferred line battleship (megathron) are both gallente. Their supercarrier and carrier are best in class, while their triage ship (new force auxiliary ships) is pretty bad outside of niche small gang/wormhole poo poo.

Woah the mega is the bs of choice for fleets? I might rejoin and go on an op for that.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Addamere posted:

did u miss the entire 2012 fountain war and everything since then? baltecs (or whatever they got rebranded after suas corp left) have been line ships for a long time

Yes i quit in like 2011.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Eve is bad but i think i might sub my accounts and use one to fund the other getting lost in holes and blowing up dudes/ being blown up by dudes.

Good 2 pages of pubbies arguing though lmao.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Okay, I submitted a request to rejoin this dead gay game after like 9 years away.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I, too, got the present of goonery for christmas. Thanks i think.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Well I solo moved my poo poo from Villasen to 1dq1. Time to start making money and getting back to capswarm spec.

Can a hm tengu still do sanctums or is the tengu out of favor for ratting now?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

You’re better off selling the tengu and buying a nidhoggur

I already have an Archon. I was going to use that while I crosstrain into the nid and train back to capswarm spec. I always liked the nighoggur, i'm glad it's useful.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Mittens sounds like Trump in that email.

Good luck goons, I alarmed clocked enough for this game in Delve 1.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Numismancer posted:

i think living in wisconsin smack in the middle of the ~cool zone~ has added a bit of an apocalyptic frame of mind in my personal attitude towards this war

we might all die due to the plague or the economy being annihilated or in the midst of a civil war, so why the gently caress not throw down with absolutely everything we have available in eve online because gently caress it

if the enemy fails to invade us properly we will take our replenished forces and go after legacy and punish them for starting this whole shitshow

i'm treating this poo poo like it's goddamned ragnarok, because if this isn't it - literally all of the galaxy going blue to come after us, their supers moving into position to assault delve, backed into a space-corner against all of our enemies, all at once - then what is?

Lmao, didn't you get rich defending some bank during the housing crisis?

Stop co-opting revolutionary language to prop up your space empire you sociopath.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Unironic 'fortress delve' posting.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Or, they just never attack and live with a permanent insurgency. Is content for both sides you see.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
The existential threat being gone would make their coalition turn on themselves instantly and be hilarious.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
It's a sneaky bump.

Samuel L. Hacksaw fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Apr 22, 2021

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Loky11 posted:

goddamn you and your maths

also, FRT is now going to haze all citadels in that system as some kind of revenge.

like...he was not even tackled on a bait citadel...

oh well.

already replaced 10x over.

My only question is, do offlined plates still increase mass, or did they fix that?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Jdc, jdo, jfc are looking like a couple bil to me after the cyno change lmao.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Jazzzzz posted:

what, you don't have 5 recon pilots? /s

I started training one of my industry dudes into a JF about two months ago, and he's set to finish JDC V this Friday. You know, right after CCP announced the industry changes that will triple the price of jump freighters, if they haven't already.

Fuckin marauders jumped 50% the day before I bought mine. It sucked.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Running a corp in eve is all about grifting.

What do you think solo drakban's slush fund was for?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Cap Pilot pack, red pen CTA and you need more pilots? Sure you can get injectors and buy the ship on the market, or you can pay $50 for an expert system for the race of your choice and another 20/40/80 for a carrier/dread, FAX, Super hull (not insurable).

E: make it last a month for cap ships since most cap skills take a month+to train. Bam print money.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Frida Call Me posted:

deadspace upgrade! for an extra $299.95, all modules fit to your new capital ship are deadspace quality!

Hell yeah. Get those whales.

Killmarks are golden whales for killing one of the deadspace upgraded caps.

Hell give them a unique skin so they always get primaried too.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
What's a good solo Praxis fit?

I'm new to solo pvp so I'm thinking of just modifying a Vindi fit and use rapid heavy missiles b/c I like missiles.

The thing is a pig so it's probably best to camp a hisec gate on the lowsec side and pick fights.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
So now I fit a mwd, cloak, and nullifier on my blockade runner and run missions in stain unmolested eh?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Baculus paid $333 for that lmao.

If you get a free trip to Reykjavik for a quick cameo spot from Kenny G then you deserve to press the power button on tranquility when you get there lmao.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Contract them to me instead so I can welp them.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

What a poo poo fit.

I have t1 guns on my vargur.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

he was doing level 3 missions after losing his vexor navy issue.. in level 3 missions. he just keeps afking in mission and dying

I did L3s in a 10mn AB catalyst. Lmao.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Everyone, piss in my mouth.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

ded posted:

hey buddy, people pay good money for that

Rubes, i just bring a sawzall to the local stadium and cut the drain off the trough. Bring a welding tarp to black out the area, some magnets, and a 'men working' sign.

Enjoy your free piss!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
That reminds me, my mission runner has perfect drone skills for an ishtar.

I should do some baiting with it.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Sell isk to enemy alliances only. That's metagaming.

Lose one Theta to send a dozen papi's into collection on credit cards debt.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Yeowch! My Azballs!

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

ASAPI posted:

Spy poo poo

Sorry, the delta sqad secret will never be revealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
TEST spies just theorycrafting in the thread, trying to trigger goon know-it-alls into divulging The Big Surprise.

ASAPI: A Spy Always, Please Ignore