Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Xarn posted:

Bought like 20 spare ships (well, frigates :v:) for the big 1dq defense.

I am now poor, so if nothing happens I'll be pissed.

Oh is it happening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Rejectsqad aka theta.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
A month sub is like an hours pay irl?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

Now's the best possible time to come back, with constant action everywhere, and EVE history being written as the evil pubbie mega-coalition has still failed to defeat (let alone exterminate) us after almost a year.

Hey now, we are the magnificent evil empire.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

SHISHKABOB posted:

Lol that article says "with an initial level cap of 50" for wow. Either that's a typo or somehow a person who's writing about MMOs doesn't know that the initial level cap of wow was 60, which is funny.

It wasn't 55?

Want more content? Fix the Eden Gate. Have Earth Empire v Eden Empire for faction warfare and Earth null for alliances to fight over but with high level rats to gate entry to higher skilled players and alliances.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

angry armadillo posted:

Vince is Boris Johnson?

Most likely the husband of the woman Matt Handcock got sacked for loving.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Bob Socko posted:

Heh, I missed that, my eyes glazed over halfway through and I stopped reading. I see he uses Jerry as an insult, too. Is that another Rick and Morty thing?

It's like French toast only with milk instead of eyren.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Charles 1998 posted:

Hey guys I got a great idea. What if ISK was also an item? Just like fuel.

Has anybody suggested an Evecoin yet? Pubbies would eat that ponzi poo poo right up.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
It's like Afghanistan, we are the taliban. Without the salafism though because its not cool.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Have delta got to the fuckgoons stage of sig evolution yet? I hear test have open corpmail.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Are we talking about waffe corpmail here?

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

PathAsc posted:

Farscape is good too

Then Stargate became Fargate and it was bad. Very bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
Using Chrome while waiting for Netscape navigator to download surely. Jabber feels older that AOL chat tbh. Less nonces and feds though, I assume.