Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Are any of you on Amagi and/or have a guild there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Is Independence actually good or just a collection ship?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Arcturas posted:

Another new player question

Ratzap posted:

I would save cubes and cash for the next event in your place. Build your 1 a day and hit the 10 a week for the missions but otherwise wait and save. You'll get everything while pulling for event ships soon enough.

Catastrophe90 posted:

Don't worry about which ships are good or not; you'll be fine with a random mish-mash of ships all the way to Chapter 9 or so...

Upgrading your equipment is also very important, so don't forget to do that.

This is all very good info. The one thing I would add is that upping the skills on your main fleet is pretty important too. Does no good to have the right ships and equipment if you have all your skills at level 1 or 2

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

So how exactly do you use the pr1 things to go towards experience. I wasted a *lot* of mine because I thought you were supposed to analyze them to get the xp.

Edit: it's a speed up button right below the full size portrait of the ship that you use to confirm the xp

waah fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jul 9, 2020

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I realized that none of the catch up stuff matters when I can't get t3 cruiser blueprints to drop

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Dezinus posted:

smh if you haven't been doing x-2 hard modes nonstop for a year since every dang retrofit is a Cruiser

I started 2 months or so ago?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Nipponophile posted:

Grrr... this maintenance needs to end already so I can throw all my cubes at Nagato.

:same:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I got the aviation sub, Kawakaze, and Suzuya but not Nagato.

I'm sad but I can deal. Got a long time to not get Nagato.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I mean you can move the subs location to assist with the main boss, you just gotta spend extra oil to move them.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Monolith. posted:

And don't forget, this game is a marathon, not a sprint.

Unlike the sex lives of the average Azur Lane player. Heeeeey-yo!

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I never spent my event points from this last Sakura event. Are either of the ships worth buying or should I just blow 13k on blueprints and gold?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I've gotten nothing so far but Valiant. I got tons of cubed but no coins.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Ratzap posted:

This event is really loving me over. I've used all the cubes, coin and gems I had and still no Howe. I've had a parade of other SSRs and enough Valiants to paper a wall. No Hermione either but I'll get her from the exchange.

Still time to scrape something together and get Howe but drat she's breaking my balls.

Yeah I had done good with the other events but I just have poo poo luck pulling the event ships.

The juuustgram posts are so amazing so I hope they keep going and it's something we see somewhat often.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Monolith. posted:

Oh cool, Warspites sword event is back.

Awwwwww yeah I think all that's standing between me and instant retro is a Gold Bullin

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Yep. Trying to fight it. Only saving grace is that I burnt out on AL for a while.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Panopticon01 posted:

So the new content apparently has guild stuff. Are there any official Goon guild on Amagi?

I've been asking for months now. Unless I am just not cool enough to get an invite

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Yeah I just ended up making my own guild in amagi and saying eff it, I'll just do everything my drat self.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I can't get a strasser or u37 to drop. I did get Heinrich and I have gotten easily 8 nurnbergs and 5 wesers though so... :toot:?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I got the carrier this morning. No chance of getting enough levels to go for the portrait. Ugh.

If anyone on Amagi didn't get in a guild I made one, Beer n Boats.

I'm gonna sit in it no matter what so even if it's just 3 people being chill I'm fine with it

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Are any of the russian boat girls worth it? I haven't felt inspired by anything this run

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I have all the frenchies so it's another one to sit out. Only thing that I am upset with about the frenchies is that I just missed the special frame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Posting scantily clad cat girls to save the big cats and