Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Michaellaneous posted:

I made another guild, Goon Lane.
I guess if you want more goons to make fun of?

The guild has been at 29/30 for the last few days because basically all the goons playing this game on our server are already in it.

The guild is called GoonColle by the way for any of you who aren't in it and want to just spam emotes at each other nonstop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice
GoonColle has been the Avrora guild since day one.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice
I managed to pull two of the Rainbow ships in one ten roll, so RIP my future luck, I guess!

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Kyte posted:

Who's Little Abigail in Avrora? You're the master of GoonColle so I assume you can edit the guild description. If possible, could you please add "For chat try the FGO discord."?
Since for some reason that ended up having the primary AL channel.

That is I. Also, sure.

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

Kyte posted:

Awesome, thanks. (Also if you joined that'd be useful too but that's your call)

I’m already on there I just rarely post.