Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Do DDs normally show up in the heavy build pool? I keep getting Kalk (like 4 so far).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Is there a goon guild on EN?

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

MotU posted:

There are multiple EN servers so you gotta specify. Right now they still do nothing so this would just be in prep for when we get it

Good point, thank you. I’m on the Washington server.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Bell_ posted:

I made Goon Squad on Washington, but I put a lot less time into the game. I could certainly invite you in and pass it on

Thank you but I don’t think I know enough or play enough yet to manage that.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Bell_ posted:

Well, if nothing else I can extend an invitation!

And I'll be honest, there was absolutely no function to guilds up until this point outside of chat so we'll be equally prepared for it (not sure if guild level will have any effect on this-I slowly dragged the level up over the past year until a couple months ago)

Hit me with those deets please. (I might have missed them)

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
I just use the two dorm slots to level up new ships when they drop. I maxxed the first floor size and have purchased every item I could (that didn't require spending gems) until the benefits dropped to +0. Why would people need 12 ships going at a time? I guess I might not play enough, but I have never seen one of my ships below the "I hope we're this happy everyday".

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Kitten Baubles posted:

Hi, are there any goon guilds on the Washington server with space for a newbie? I have no idea what I’m doing but I enjoy hitting buttons.

Bell_ posted:

Jeez, Akashi and the others tried to shame me for not logging in for 45 days. (and threw 20 cubes and some bullins at me)

At least they haven't starved to death!

So, just look for Goonfleet (AZUR LANE if faction is important)

Join our mighty fleet of 3!

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

twistedmentat posted:

Did I gently caress up? I only have 6 stars for Sandy's mic but I need 16 and there are only 2 days left.

If I remember correctly from last time the amount of stars you earn starts increasing as the event goes on.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
What is Kashino for? I must have missed the explanation somewhere.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Do the reward emails expire? I have like 40k oil and 60k in coins sitting in there that my casual rear end never comes close to being able to use.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Tythas posted:

I think so i remember it being the Avrora server but i could be wrong

Edit oh god it was the washington server and it's all still there..... and now my newwer account has more SR stuff :negative:

lol 483 days since last login

You’re in Goonfleet now

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Um no thank you ship girl game, you may not track me across multiple apps

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Did someone apply to Washington as Blackfield?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf

Dawgstar posted:

Aw. :smith: I kind of like her. Two Gold Bullis down the drain, I guess.

Mikasa is my favorite IJN ship just because I have been inside her visited her several times in Japan.