Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
roboshit's the guy who got banned over e/n drama with his junkie gamer goon boyfriend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

who the gently caress is that

its u

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

who the gently caress is that

he took over as head of the verge after josh “tragically hipster” topolsky left. he is bad with technology and writes dumb opinion pieces and reviews. this was his meltdown on twitter after someone made fun of his dumb Apple Watch review and pointed out that he wears a spiky bracelet like a teenage goth girl.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

The Management posted:

he took over as head of the verge after josh “tragically hipster” topolsky left. he is bad with technology and writes dumb opinion pieces and reviews. this was his meltdown on twitter after someone made fun of his dumb Apple Watch review and pointed out that he wears a spiky bracelet like a teenage goth girl.

wasn't there also some time he wrote a big article about something not working but he was doing it wrong and they deleted it?

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

The Management posted:

this was his meltdown on twitter after someone made fun of his dumb Apple Watch review and pointed out that he wears a spiky bracelet like a teenage goth girl.

hey let's not leave out details

that "someone" was none other than jean-louis gassee

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

fantastic idea

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

why aren't you permabanned anyway

I was exonerated of the crimes I was falsely accused of

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the system works(???????)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

FMguru posted:

that review his wife wrote roasting him for buying a curved-screen hdtv is still up though, right? :ohdear:

lol god that loving review. "why did you buy it there?!" "i like to keep it real [by making kilobuck impulse purchases that i then endlessly whine about]"

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
while it's true this nilay patel guy is a dingus, let us not lose sight of the fact that the iwatch is a really terrible product that should not have been made

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Stymie posted:

while it's true this nilay patel guy is a dingus, let us not lose sight of the fact that the iwatch is a really terrible product that should not have been made

pram
Jun 10, 2001

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

is a single one of these articles going to be posted so i can gain a more informed opinion about what technology

pram
Jun 10, 2001
google.com

pram
Jun 10, 2001
alternatively bing.com

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

pram posted:

alternatively bing.com

is this why microsoft is cool again

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

pram posted:

alternatively bing.com

bing it up your rear end, op

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
joanna stern is the only good tech journalist

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Triglav posted:

joseph a bank guarantees youre gonna like the way you look

no thats mens wearhouse

The Management posted:

he took over as head of the verge after josh “tragically hipster” topolsky left. he is bad with technology and writes dumb opinion pieces and reviews.

dont forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w69VCglGfps

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

no thats mens wearhouse

huuuuuuge loving liars too.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

The Management posted:

topolskys the verge had great design and i really liked his bloomberg.com

i gave theoutline a few chances but its way too much style and not nearly enough substance

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

poty posted:

joanna stern is the only good tech journalist
:hmmyes:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
counter point

Sarah jeong

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Wild EEPROM posted:

counter point

Sarah jeong

ban for racism

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Wild EEPROM posted:

counter point

Sarah jeong

pre-NYT Jeong before she apologized for saying white people suck

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Angry Moo Cow posted:

I went to the zoo today but the red pandas weren’t out for public viewing just having a snooze in their box :3: :(

they are very sensitive to heat and aren't that active in the summer months, try going again in november or maybe jan-march (breeding season :huh:)

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

poty posted:

topolskys the verge had great design

nah

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

President Beep posted:

huuuuuuge loving liars too.
u can't polish a beep, sorry

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Peeny Cheez posted:

u can't polish a beep, sorry

I don’t care if this is doxxing but F U george zimmer.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

President Beep posted:

I don’t care if this is doxxing but F U george zimmer.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

keep digging that grave, zimmer. you gently caress.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

President Beep posted:

keep digging that grave, zimmer. you gently caress.
OH I WILL

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mods!!!!!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:ohdear:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

u started it

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

get a room you two

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

graph posted:

no thats mens wearhouse

dont forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w69VCglGfps

hahaha

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I didn't read any posts in this thread but what disease do you get if you touch the pandas without this protective suit on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
silverus alicornitus

it’s benign, mostly just causes you to post more reds panda and volunteer to manage yosmas

• Locked thread