Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Who is coming for Universal Champion Roman Reigns?
At SummerSlam, The Big Dog finally bested The Beast to once again lay claim to the Universal Championship, but when he returns to his yard tonight, who will be waiting to try and take it from him? Although Brock Lesnar is known for his frequent absences from the red brand, it is reasonable to assume that The Conqueror will set his sights on Reigns sooner or later. In addition, after making his presence known last night in SummerSlam’s main event, Braun Strowman could very well make good on his promise to cash in his Money in the Bank contract.

Ronda Rousey to receive custom Raw Women's Title
Ronda Rousey added to her already incredible legacy by making Alexa Bliss tap out in dominant fashion, claiming the Raw Women’s Championship last night at SummerSlam. How will the landscape on Raw change with The Baddest Woman on the Planet at the top of the mountain? And will The Goddess of WWE dare to come back in search of her sixth Women’s Championship? Rousey’s official coronation ceremony tonight will likely shed some light on what the WWE Universe can expect from Raw’s new-look Women’s division.

Ambrose returns to in-ring competition against Ziggler
Dean Ambrose completely neutralized Drew McIntyre and paved the way for Seth Rollins to regain the Intercontinental Championship from Dolph Ziggler. With the title now back around Rollins’ waist and his brother-at-arms watching his back, The Architect seems virtually unstoppable as the workhorse champion. Can Ziggler maintain his alliance with the Sinister Scotsman without a championship? We’ll see how he fares on his own tonight when the former champion locks horns with Ambrose's first match back from injury.

Who can stop the B-Team?
The B-Team’s magical run as Raw Tag Team Champions continued when they bested The Revival on the SummerSlam Kickoff last night. Who will be the next team to try and end Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas’ Cinderella story?

What fallout will occur after The Demon’s reemergence?
In a shocking SummerSlam moment, Finn Bálor resurrected The Demon last night to overcome Constable Baron Corbin. Will Finn face retribution from Raw’s Constable? And if Corbin strikes back, is it only a matter of time before we again see The Demon? (Please God let this be finished)

Triple H to appear live on Raw tonight
It’s been a long time since Triple H appeared live on Raw, but as confirmed by Renee Young, The King of Kings will return to Team Red for a very special appearance in advance of his last-time-ever battle with The Undertaker at WWE Super Show-Down. Tune in live at 8/7 C on USA Network to hear what The Game has to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'd like to know the stats behind that claim, Cole :mad:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
michael cole possesses me for the next three hours and all i am able to do is continually shout "THE BIG DOG"

e; the dog head is permanent i see

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I can't wait to see THE BIGG DOGG ROMAND RAINS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Other than the main event, I thought that Summerslam was a solid show. Curious to see what happens tonight, which is the best thing I can say for the night after a PPV.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Booman Reigns

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

we loving made it

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Strap the gently caress in boys this is gonna be bad

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

THE BIG DOG™

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I've never reused shirts before but I really like this one

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Every Roman match now opens with The Rock coming out and saying,"I'm going to get in the ring and fight Roman after this match, but only if you all cheer during the match" and then the match ends and the show goes off the air and The Rock goes back home.

bartok
May 10, 2006

It begins...

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

They have constructed the most incredible booing machine

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Lovin those boos, what a great face of the company.

Reminder: one hour to Better Call Saul

ftwtom
Feb 7, 2001

ugggh eat poo poo Cole

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

we loving made it

i hope you are excited

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Booman Boons.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i mean roman can have the lovely Red Belt No One Has Ever Liked

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The fat dawg

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

I've never reused shirts before but I really like this one

It's beautiful

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

brooklyn can treat him worse than orlando did after mania

bartok
May 10, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

I can't wait to see THE BIGG DOGG ROMAND RAINS

I will never get tired of that sign

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Roman sent out a tweet that read: I always (eventually) keep my word

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I'm pretty sure Roman thinks it looks cool, but whenever he carries the belt, he always makes it look like he's carrying a bookbag on one shoulder.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This show is going to be extra terrible. I can feel it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
lol They unmuted the crowd.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

They're legitimately spinning what amounts to a cheap shot as a grand triumph this is exactly what I wanted.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

god i hate that loving belt

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

What Vince is doing right now?

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

More like "he finally kept his word." AMIRITE?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I wonder how much the fans who support Roman got paid?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I cancelled the network today

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Listen to the Roman Empire!

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I can't believe they put the fruit rollup on a Holocaust denier.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
*camera crew struggles to find a single pro roman sign that isn't right next to someone actively putting their thumb down*

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Countdown to BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Hahaha, this crowd is irate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I didn't watch Summerslam, was it bad? I bet it was bad.

• Locked thread