Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Neither Dean nor Seth need this & it'll do them more harm than good being associated with Roman, especially with how over Braun is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Does that even count as a cash in?

Bell never rung, so no.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Braun kicks Roman in the dick when he says he's going to be a man and do it face to face, the Shield come out and gently caress Braun up to a bigger pop than Braun cashing in. You're all dumbasses.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

While I mildly enjoyed some of that I have no idea how they are going to sell what just happened

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

sportsgenius86 posted:

IF YOU NEED THIS MUCH OVERBOOKING TO GET HIM OVER THEN THE BELT SHOULD NOT BE ON HIM TO BEGIN WITH THIS IS NOT loving HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Crowd looked disappointed as gently caress.

you think?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

spongeh posted:

Braun kicks Roman in the dick

:laffo: not even close.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Well this can't end up being any worse than the last Shield reunion, right?

Man, we're already on our second Shield reunion.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Its not that I don't like the shield. That isn't it.

Its that the shield has always been a crutch to get Roman over when the other two members have generally been the driving force behind the shield actually being interesting.

This reunion is nothing more than the two guys I actually like becoming a vessel for the guy who doesn't give a poo poo; again.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

MotU posted:

i really want a wyatt family reunion now to face the shield again even if its not w/ bray

that 1st wyatt/shield PPV match is still the best thing WWEs done in 15~ years

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I hate that the demon means that the bookers think they can chump out Finn the rest of the drat time

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Intruder posted:

That owned you guys are crazy
The well has been poisoned forever and people are consumed by raw hatred

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Poor Finn.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Does that even count as a cash in?

nah they started doing this stupid rear end skirt-the-line bullshit a while back where if the bell doesn't ring it's not "official" so they can do stuff like this.

spongeh posted:

Braun kicks Roman in the dick when he says he's going to be a man and do it face to face, the Shield come out and gently caress Braun up to a bigger pop than Braun cashing in. You're all dumbasses.

we really are, but it's okay.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Supreme Allah posted:

yeppppppppppp shoulda been a 5* match

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I really just want Drew and Braun to beat the poo poo out of the SHIELD, then each other.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

VJeff posted:

I'm a little surprised at how much I absolutely hate this.

Haha. I’m not. This is always how a Shield reunion would go. Roman is Box Office Poison.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

reignofevil posted:

Its not that I don't like the shield. That isn't it.

Its that the shield has always been a crutch to get Roman over when the other two members have generally been the driving force behind the shield actually being interesting.

This reunion is nothing more than the two guys I actually like becoming a vessel for the guy who doesn't give a poo poo; again.

Not sure why you think Roman and Seth are there to get Dean over, but okay.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Supreme Allah posted:

No that was Kurt in the vest.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

tweet my meat posted:

I gotta be honest, I'd still love for them to take another shot at the shield reunion, hopefully not troubled by injury and plague this time.

A finger on the monkey's paw closes

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Why didn’t Finn just wear the demon paint

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Hey, at least Dean can fill out his Shield gear again. Pretty much the most positive thing to come out of this.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I know I shouldn't, but I marked out.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

sportsgenius86 posted:

IF YOU NEED THIS MUCH OVERBOOKING TO GET HIM OVER THEN THE BELT SHOULD NOT BE ON HIM TO BEGIN WITH THIS IS NOT loving HARD TO UNDERSTAND

Yep, instead of Roman looking cool by association, now Dean & Seth look like garbage

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

The well has been poisoned forever and people are consumed by raw hatred

I don't even think it's about poisoning the well of if things are cool/fun or anything, it's more the well of "enjoying a thing without asking yourself why it's happening as it's happening"

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Well we've hit worse than Paul Roma Four Horseman stage for the Shield welp

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I mean it felt like the end result of that was trying to put Reigns over while also continuing to build up Strowman as a monster that can only barely be overcome by all three members of the Shield working together, so that's fine. Good show imo.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Remember when Punk beat the Shield by himself?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I once worked with this real loving stupid lady who struggled to do anything and our boss just kept giving her more poo poo to do even though she always hosed it up and it frustrated the poo poo out of the whole department.

This is like that except she could lift stuff sometimes.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I actually liked the whole ending except that should've counted as a cash in. Just more reason for Braun to be pissed off. He doesn't need to win on a cash in, he's a monster outside of the bank too!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Big Queefy posted:

Well if Strowman were fuckin straight edge maybe he'd have a better chance!

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
the b in b-team stands for braun

i hope

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Braun’s never going to win the Title and now the entire Shield will be babyfaces that the crowd hates. lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress you, Dean

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Big Queefy posted:

yeah it was lame and bad, so punk in general

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

uncurable mlady posted:

the b in b-team stands for braun

i hope

I don't, because there's no universe where I bo-lieve that trio would beat the goddamn Shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
It would be better if this would lead to a Balor Club vs Shield deal, but it won't so that's a bummer.

• Locked thread