Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kick their butts, Rubyyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

How have they not hired full time designers to make wrestling shirts not poo poo yet

It's been decades

They probably try to get people to work for "exposure"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I want this on my gravestone

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Push El Burrito posted:

Has anyone improved or is Ruby Riott still the only good one in the group?

Sarah Logann is good.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ember moon is rad

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

"OH YEAH WOMENS WRESTLING!!" lmfao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Push El Burrito posted:

Has anyone improved or is Ruby Riott still the only good one in the group?

i think liv morgan showed a little promise when ruby was out

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators
God drat that kick looked brutal.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Codependent Poster posted:

Sarah Logann is good.

shiksa posted:

i think liv morgan showed a little promise when ruby was out

This is good because it was weird that Ruby was the best promo and best in the ring by, like, miles.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The Kimoa Kid posted:

"OH YEAH WOMENS WRESTLING!!" lmfao

lol that guy timed that perfectly

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The Boss and Hug and Sorta Like A Werewolf or Something Connection

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Hell of a catch

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Ember Moon is knocking the poo poo out of people lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Not to be outdone by two shoulder to post spots in one match - three dives in one match

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Can't tell who hosed up that dive worse, Logan or Moon. Looked real lovely from both of them.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

i can't wait till the entire women's division is just Ronda, her friends, Charlotte, Alexa and Nattie

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I just saw an ad for a phone plan that used the phrase "all you can eat data"

They know the wrestling fanbase

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Raw is still bad and nothing has changed but Baron Corbin and Kurt Angle replacing HHH and Steph. I've been gone for literal years at this point, I think.

Do you remember how much poo poo used to change? How stories would end and then new ones would happen? What the gently caress happened?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

LividLiquid posted:

Raw is still bad and nothing has changed but Baron Corbin and Kurt Angle replacing HHH and Steph. I've been gone for literal years at this point, I think.

Do you remember how much poo poo used to change? How stories would end and then new ones would happen? What the gently caress happened?

It's been this way for like a decade now I think

It's the same every time I come back to it

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

LividLiquid posted:

Evolution is a mystery.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

LividLiquid posted:

I honestly don't remember that. I think what happened is that I got old as poo poo.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

LividLiquid posted:

Television companies became desperate for content hours to fill their schedules and WWE was more than happy to provide.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
What were they chanting there

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

And with zero competition they know people will watch because there is nothing else

Average joe doesn't give a poo poo about new japan or ring of honor or whatever else you have to go out of your way to find

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Realtalk I think vince got bored. Lost touch with his own product and thus stopped really being able to innovate.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
drat the end of that match kicked rear end

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Liv wearing the Homage to Homes is fun

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Solid match, love the riott kickk

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Riots Squad owns

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Sweet thanks Trips, *switches to Better Call Saul*

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
How many matches have these 6 women had against each other in the past few months?

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Ruby vs Ronda would be fun

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Did Banks get KO'd there

She dropped a little too convincingly

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

hey, Triple H is on next

isn't it considerate of them, telling me when I can safely tune out and finish what I was watching on youtube

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I really don't want to see the undertaker anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Did Banks get KO'd there

She dropped a little too convincingly

Sasha is really good at selling that she's been brutally murdered by wrestling moves.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

LividLiquid posted:

At one point the title scene was Sasha and Charlotte. Swapping the belt back and forth. Just like now, they had more wrestlers, they just can't have more than one challenger for the belt ever.

Like, why are these women in this match instead of challenging Charlotte? Because Carmella exists still.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

That match was pretty good

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Elias is selling dominos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
What if they did trips vs roman