Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Did Roman seem vaguely likeable there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

I always felt bad for Harrison, because he was a phenomenally talented musician who had the (mis)fortune to be in a band with two of the greatest musicians of all time.

Ringo was also there, possibly wearing a BUSHI mask.

So Naito is Paul, Hiromu is John, SANADA is Harrison, EVIL is Ringo, and BUSHI is Pete Best?

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

CarlCX posted:

to be fair, this is true in MMA too with the addition of "dynamic"

This is literally every sport.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

If Finn gets the belt tonight somehow I will literally buy a championship belt. :toxx:

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Ah man. I always forget Elias has music

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

What the hell was that backstage segment

They're gonna break up Titus Worldwide because Raw doesn't need tag teams

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

They should've just told Vince Apollo was Lashley and avoided Lashley being poo poo

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Honestly, her talking has gotten way better

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I'm surprised Steph knows all of their names

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

man I hate that every heel has to go help Steph. Like why the gently caress would the Riott Squad like Steph

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/katienolan/status/1031724336820969472

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Why does he carry the belt like that?

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Baron Corbin posted:

because he sucks

makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I hate that the demon means that the bookers think they can chump out Finn the rest of the drat time

• Locked thread