Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Who is coming for Universal Champion Roman Reigns?
At SummerSlam, The Big Dog finally bested The Beast to once again lay claim to the Universal Championship, but when he returns to his yard tonight, who will be waiting to try and take it from him? Although Brock Lesnar is known for his frequent absences from the red brand, it is reasonable to assume that The Conqueror will set his sights on Reigns sooner or later. In addition, after making his presence known last night in SummerSlam’s main event, Braun Strowman could very well make good on his promise to cash in his Money in the Bank contract.

Ronda Rousey to receive custom Raw Women's Title
Ronda Rousey added to her already incredible legacy by making Alexa Bliss tap out in dominant fashion, claiming the Raw Women’s Championship last night at SummerSlam. How will the landscape on Raw change with The Baddest Woman on the Planet at the top of the mountain? And will The Goddess of WWE dare to come back in search of her sixth Women’s Championship? Rousey’s official coronation ceremony tonight will likely shed some light on what the WWE Universe can expect from Raw’s new-look Women’s division.

Ambrose returns to in-ring competition against Ziggler
Dean Ambrose completely neutralized Drew McIntyre and paved the way for Seth Rollins to regain the Intercontinental Championship from Dolph Ziggler. With the title now back around Rollins’ waist and his brother-at-arms watching his back, The Architect seems virtually unstoppable as the workhorse champion. Can Ziggler maintain his alliance with the Sinister Scotsman without a championship? We’ll see how he fares on his own tonight when the former champion locks horns with Ambrose's first match back from injury.

Who can stop the B-Team?
The B-Team’s magical run as Raw Tag Team Champions continued when they bested The Revival on the SummerSlam Kickoff last night. Who will be the next team to try and end Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas’ Cinderella story?

What fallout will occur after The Demon’s reemergence?
In a shocking SummerSlam moment, Finn Bálor resurrected The Demon last night to overcome Constable Baron Corbin. Will Finn face retribution from Raw’s Constable? And if Corbin strikes back, is it only a matter of time before we again see The Demon? (Please God let this be finished)

Triple H to appear live on Raw tonight
It’s been a long time since Triple H appeared live on Raw, but as confirmed by Renee Young, The King of Kings will return to Team Red for a very special appearance in advance of his last-time-ever battle with The Undertaker at WWE Super Show-Down. Tune in live at 8/7 C on USA Network to hear what The Game has to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'd like to know the stats behind that claim, Cole :mad:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Every Roman match now opens with The Rock coming out and saying,"I'm going to get in the ring and fight Roman after this match, but only if you all cheer during the match" and then the match ends and the show goes off the air and The Rock goes back home.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

I've never reused shirts before but I really like this one

It's beautiful

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Roman sent out a tweet that read: I always (eventually) keep my word

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Those close-up on pro-Roman signs are loving hilarious.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh my God don't have Corbin come out and cost Balor the match you motherfuckers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

shiksa posted:

roman is gonna go over finn tonight are you fuckin kidding me

Oh my God this is the ONLY reason they had Balor squash Corbin last night, so Roman could look impressive beating him :cripes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just bring Kurt Angle to Angle Slam Corbin goddammit

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Why is the heel making a reasonable point?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh look it's.... Bobby Lashley.

Hooray.

:geno:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

My favorite Beatle

there, I said it and I shan't apologize for it :colbert:

I always felt bad for Harrison, because he was a phenomenally talented musician who had the (mis)fortune to be in a band with two of the greatest musicians of all time.

Ringo was also there, possibly wearing a BUSHI mask.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

PASS THE MASH posted:

Hiromu is John

I just realized how accurate this is :negative:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's weird, Lashley is jacked to heel and moves well, but he always seems a little slower and a little "weaker" than somebody with his body should be.

I blame WWE, since that time he ran the obstacle course he actually looked incredibly impressive, but in the ring there's a weird detachment to the way he moves.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SatansOnion posted:

EVERYTHING IS RINGO

THIS IS STARRNESS WORLD

...hell, it works

Ringo took to wearing laser gloves and carrying a scythe, but stopped the latter when Paul started getting increasingly nervous around him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wow, Corbin really learned a lesson there by... absolutely taking it to and holding his own against a guy who has pinned clean the current Universal Champion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

Do you remember how much poo poo used to change? How stories would end and then new ones would happen? What the gently caress happened?

Television companies became desperate for content hours to fill their schedules and WWE was more than happy to provide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Did Banks get KO'd there

She dropped a little too convincingly

Sasha is really good at selling that she's been brutally murdered by wrestling moves.

• Locked thread