Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Luvcow posted:

i mean... what kind of monster doesn't do that

:ohdear:

:twisted:

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

There's always a bigger spoon.

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
I'm the jetpack, which is little spoon with big spoon responsibility

Yall just a bunch of spoons? Get on my loving level you prehistoric utensils

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

artoke posted:

big spoon in the streets, little spoon in the sheets

Oh my god.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

bog pixie posted:

what if there were 3 spoons
And then goldilocks cuddled up next to the third sleeping bear, who was juuust right.

Then all three bears woke up and ate her

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

drilldo squirt

I have issues with the conclusion of a moral tale being 3 sentient creatures eating another who was in a location they consider private.

----------------

drilldo squirt

If the bears has the cognitive ability to have a need for, develop, and maintain a fully stocked domicile then they should be able to comprehend a legal system.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

drilldo squirt posted:

If the bears has the cognitive ability to have a need for, develop, and maintain a fully stocked domicile then they should be able to comprehend a legal system.

i am not sure of the parameters of bear law. it could, indeed, be perfectly legal to consume a human being or maybe just legal to consume an intruder.

drilldo squirt

Any system where the consumption of beings that could also communicate a desire to be a part of it should be considered unjust, and revolted against.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
are we to believe that bear law ignores the long and injurious history of humans hunting, killing and eating bears? humans using bear fur for carpeting, clothing and waifu pillows?

drilldo squirt

Until I see a bear wearing clothes and paying taxes I will continue to murder them and sleep inside their hollowed out cavities.

----------------

Manifisto

as a freeman on the land, I consider bears' refusal to pay taxes a sign of their advanced intelligence

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
do you have any proof that bears don't pay taxes?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Putty posted:

i keep my big spoons and little spoons in separate sections of my drawer

bitch, I mix spoons AND forks. come at me!

drilldo squirt

Manifisto posted:

as a freeman on the land, I consider bears' refusal to pay taxes a sign of their advanced intelligence
Don't make me murder you and then sleep in your corpse.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Luvcow posted:

do you have any proof that bears don't pay taxes?

Prove that they do.

----------------

Manifisto

drilldo squirt posted:

if we had a contract wherein we consensually agreed to this, I would have no problem with it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

drilldo squirt posted:

Prove that they do.

bear grylls makes like $30,000 an episode for taking celebrities out into the wild and making them drink their own urine

:colbert:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

bear grylls makes like $30,000 an episode for taking celebrities out into the wild and making them drink their own urine

hmm you have to wonder whether there are washed-up celebs who desperately want to do this but can't afford the price tag

I mean, I'd take a celebrity into the woods and force them to drink their own urine for a mere 20 grand

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

hmm you have to wonder whether there are washed-up celebs who desperately want to do this but can't afford the price tag

I mean, I'd take a celebrity into the woods and force them to drink their own urine for a mere 20 grand

i have $4, you down?

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

i have $4, you down?

hmmm for that price it's byou, I barely have enough for myself

drilldo squirt

Luvcow posted:

I would do that for free.

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

drilldo squirt posted:

I would do that for free.

I know!

Twenty Four

get this: spork

drilldo squirt

Big spork or little spork?

----------------

TalkingBasically
little spoon steve harvey
watched tv 2018
max reps

Twenty Four

drilldo squirt posted:

Big spork or little spork?

Go big or go home. We aren't sporking around here!

barfdog

sometimes you're teh big spoon and sometime s you're the little used teaspoon that someone somehow managed to lose down the side of the couch

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Stooge

drilldo squirt posted:

Does that count as the big spoon, the little spoon, or an exciting new intimate manoeuvre?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

minidisc terrorism posted:

sometimes you're teh big spoon and sometime s you're the little used teaspoon that someone somehow managed to lose down the side of the couch

Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you.

• Locked thread