Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Asking someone out is the easy part you nerds!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Yeah, that's why we don't do it, because if you succeed at the easy part you have to move on to the hard part

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Srice posted:

Asking someone out is the easy part you nerds!!

What r u doing later?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

this vein of self-deprecating posting is tired

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

dogsicle posted:

this vein of self-deprecating posting is tired

very sorry that the last dozen posts of this 528 page thread have not been up to your standards

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Grouchio posted:

Marathoning Tsurezure Children is giving me a bad case of the cringe. Does telling your crush "I like you. Let's go out" really work?
... assuming your crush is interested in you too, yes? why wouldn't it work?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

DoubleDonut posted:

very sorry that the last dozen posts of this 528 page thread have not been up to your standards

I'm not sure how the page count is relevant at all to thinking a recent crop of posts is bad both in content and attitude of origin

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

DoubleDonut posted:

Yeah, that's why we don't do it, because if you succeed at the easy part you have to move on to the hard part

I legitimately can't tell if this is an ironypost or not but either way I'm sad of it.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I remember the good ol days when we could get to 500+ pages in a month

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

and also some of y'all veering real close to the cutesy version of being an incel right now

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'm just joking about how when I was a teen, I was even dumber than I am now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

littleorv posted:

I remember the good ol days when we could get to 500+ pages in a month
jesus this thread is a year old

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Endorph posted:

and also some of y'all veering real close to the cutesy version of being an incel right now

lol gently caress off with this poo poo

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Alright here's a non self hating post like the good old days. I watched the Chuunibyo movie and I liked it. I thought the ending was pretty weak and a bit of a cop out in saying Rikka at some point would grow out of being a chuuni someday without having to put in the effort to show it in any sorta way. But just the roadtrip part of it I was a pretty big fan of. Also Dekomori ftw

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

lol gently caress off with this poo poo

iunno dude it was legitimately offputting, im not saying this as an own on you im saying i was legit made uncomfortable

littleorv posted:

Alright here's a non self hating post like the good old days. I watched the Chuunibyo movie and I liked it. I thought the ending was pretty weak and a bit of a cop out in saying Rikka at some point would grow out of being a chuuni someday without having to put in the effort to show it in any sorta way. But just the roadtrip part of it I was a pretty big fan of. Also Dekomori ftw
yeah chuunis good

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

we're volcels, thanks

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Endorph posted:

iunno dude it was legitimately offputting

you should probably log off once in a while if jokes about being insecure immediately make you think of alt-right cultists

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

my crush is crush crawfish

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

you should probably log off once in a while if jokes about being insecure immediately make you think of alt-right cultists
lol, well, okay dude, good talking to you too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gas

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I've been falling off of anime a bit ever since I finished uni and would be able to stay up until 3am on the regular. If I'm not asleep by 1am now I get upset lol. Been getting back into it lately especially since the toxx has made me "broaden my horizons" a little bit.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

littleorv posted:

Imagining a world where nobody ever stops being a chuuni now.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

My anime interest kind of goes in waves where I don't watch any for like a month and then i burn through a 50 episode show in a week.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

littleorv posted:

I've been falling off of anime a bit ever since I finished uni and would be able to stay up until 3am on the regular.

This “real life” stuff is kinda bullshit! I have turned into a salaryman and I’m not enjoying it

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

That's why I've been planning to go back to school

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Droyer posted:

My anime interest kind of goes in waves where I don't watch any for like a month and then i burn through a 50 episode show in a week.
Hell, :same: Bandori and Gainer both were really good in really opposite spectrums! :dance:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Droyer posted:

:hai:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

is it time to kill the thread and make a new one I feel like it's time to kill the thread and make a new one

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

i'll make the new thread but I'll never make it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

everythingWasBees posted:

is it time to kill the thread and make a new one I feel like it's time to kill the thread and make a new one
you can't revitalize it on your own

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

We need to all come together and hold hands like in the ending of Evangelion

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

littleorv posted:

We need to all come together and hold hands like in the ending of Evangelion
what other evangelion scenes would you like to reenact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

everythingWasBees posted:

OK, fine. Here's new thread