Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
but it was the greatest grape in the history of grapes aristotle came up with whole branches of philosophy devoted to this ideal of grapeness that serves as the archetype that all grapes spring from that idea in your mind that comes up when i say the word grape? that was actually the grape that i ate today and now my body is turning it into poo and stripping it of all its natural spendor and resources

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Manifisto

today I ate two grapes, you've gotta eat them in pairs, how else will they breed?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I had some strawberry jam and peanut butter between toast.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

how can you be sure you ate the right kind of grape, op? as you may know, all the buildings in ancient greece were white. that's because all the dumb idiot philosophers were studying grapes instead of colors, and thus it is impossible to know whether this Ideal Grape was green or red.

ShortStack

tinystax
a whole one?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Lizard Wizard posted:

how can you be sure you ate the right kind of grape, op? as you may know, all the buildings in ancient greece were white. that's because all the dumb idiot philosophers were studying grapes instead of colors, and thus it is impossible to know whether this Ideal Grape was green or red.

i’m all sorts of color blind thank you for bringing up this extremely painful subject it is my family curse brought about by an ancient betrayal by my ancestors against the kingdom of silesia

FactsAreUseless

Whatever OP

it was probably sour

take the moon

by sebmojo
grape job op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

HUSKY DILF posted:

i’m all sorts of color blind thank you for bringing up this extremely painful subject it is my family curse brought about by an ancient betrayal by my ancestors against the kingdom of silesia

yw

kalel

:roflolmao:

vanisher

Did you use one of those super sharp Japanese knives that can cut really thin slices off stuff so you could prolong the experience?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

FutonForensic

i fruitlessly gnaw at the grape. i take it out of my mouth and smile with some small satisfaction at the teeth marks i left before the grape's skin bounces back and the marks vanish. some day, lil' guy!

google THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
If you're only going to eat one grape, best it be a single grape. If you eat just one married grape then its spouse might come after you for revenge.

• Locked thread