Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

You start hearing your favorite bands on the classic rock station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

You catch yourself using the phrase "kids these days" unironically.

google THIS

Your kinky girlfriend starts calling you "dad" instead of "daddy."

google THIS

You find several hairs in your food and realize they're all yours! Then more hair falls in. A big old clump just hits your plate like so much freshly pitched hay. You start to wonder if you're being exposed to radiation somehow.

Farecoal

There he go
It's your birthday again

google THIS

You look at your watch and it's later than the last time you checked.

vanisher

A man dips his paint roller and slowly rolls over the weather beaten "Payphones available" letters on the side of the mall kiosk. "I'll never forget you, but its time to go" he says.

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Dungeon Ecology

people start raiding your tomb for lost treasures

Macnult

Someone points out how quickly the year has gone by and you’re no longer surprised

ferroque

technology has advanced further than when you were young

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
You reached the end of a thread

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
every picture of you is from when you were younger

Dungeon Ecology

nobody gets your cool salute your shorts references

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You perished decades ago from a vexation of the humours.

Dungeon Ecology

your phylactery has a dave matthews sticker on it

Contron

www.youtube.com/contron
You hate the Facebook posts with

‘X movie came out 27 years ago, here’s a clip to watch of it while you feel lovely’

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dungeon Ecology posted:

joke_explainer

Dungeon Ecology posted:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Fewer people get your references to 70's culture that you learned when you were 12 in the 90's from media created by people your parents' age.

drat kids with their 90's nostalgia! The best nostalgia was the nostalgia from the 60's-70's, which is what people were into when I was a kid in the best decade: the 90's!

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Aug 25, 2018

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Your sack shows significant wind erosion

Twenty Four

The physical sign, taped to my bathroom mirror, reminding me every day when I get up, that simply reads "You're getting older". I drew a sad face on it I guess at some point, but I don't remember doing it or when if I did.

Robot Made of Meat

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Fewer people get your references to 70's culture that you learned when you were 12 in the 90's from media created by people your parents' age.

drat kids with their 90's nostalgia! The best nostalgia was the nostalgia from the 60's-70's, which is what people were into when I was a kid in the best decade: the 90's!

This post makes me feel old.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo
your longterm so has grown tired of you and abandoned this material world for a higher plane while you are stuck behind in the physical. also, ascending yrself and figuring out he/she's one plane higher

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The movie "Memento" reminds you of something you have to do... now I can't remember what it was.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Drink-Mix Man posted:

lol i think about this a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

me, to a sentient m night shyamalan VHS tape: Signs, you're getting older

• Locked thread