Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
John McCain died.
It's good he's dead.
I'm happy he's dead.
I'm sad he's dead.
I'm ambivalent to his death.
View Results

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
John McCain was tortured and then became a senator and then he died. He did some other things people don't like also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
he shouldnt have betrayed the north vietnamese after betraying america to join them IMO

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
He's crashing airplanes with the angels

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

In the skeleton army they wint put up with his poo poo and if you crsh a skeletob plane you are hosed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

In the skeleton army they wint put up with his poo poo and if you crsh a skeletob plane you are hosed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co6d3h-NpS8

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
I'm not glad he died but he was a pretty awful politician and is partly responsible for every death that occurred as a result of the disastrous Iraq/Afghanistan campaign and all the insurgent violence that followed (ISIS lol), more so even than the average bloodless war hawk given his firsthand experiences, and if he had gotten more people to agree with him we probably would have gone to war with Iran too, resulting in an even bigger and more horrifying clusterfuck. not to mention toeing party line on the Republican obstruction campaign during the Obama administration whose aim was solely to make the government ineffective and unpopular as a cynical strategy to build electoral momentum, which was intended to be directed against Obama but instead gave us Trump lol. that he later finally took a principled stand against Trump right as he became politically irrelevant is delicious irony on the one hand, but pathetic inevitability on the other - if Trump didn't have the electoral clout he does the Republican establishment would have overwhelmingly, spitefully thrown his rear end out years ago. his final gift to us was killing the Republicans' stupid health care bill, capping off an otherwise nearly universally awful political career. so, it's good that he died. godspeed maverick.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
the best part about McCain's death is how it will inevitably be used to shame Trump, a man too stupid to avoid saying mean things about a war hero with brain cancer, and star member of his own party, while running for the most visible public office in the country. also, a man incapable of feeling shame. everything is terrible but at least the poo poo talk will be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m glad he died and I’m glad he suffered.

• Locked thread