Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leylite
Nov 5, 2011
Well, I have to admit this is at least morbidly interesting garbage. It's a good thing our hero friend VIEWPOINT CHARACTER put the keys on a shelf instead of dropping them into the sink or down a vent, or... I guess he'd be trapped in his own house?

I'll vote No pipe and No, we don't believe in fate.

Best worst line:

Today will be a good day Grace,
I can feel it in my bones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leylite
Nov 5, 2011
Thread choices:

* Do not give to Stinky Pete. Clearly we'll need the dollar bill to act as duct-tape for the nuclear reactor later on.
* Take corrosive cleaner. We must possess the ability to destroy.
* Take telescope. It will be a much lighter and therefore effective melee weapon than the pipe.

For the electric puddle, I assume the answer is just turning the fuse boxes off, which will somehow turn off power to the entire building and not just the floor we're on.

Best worst line:

You're the scientist here, so you should have known!
I don't see why you're acting like your mind is blown...

I'm pretty sure scientists' jobs are to do science, not to inspect the walls of their own office.

• Locked thread