Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

There's some really choice rhymes here: "did a marriage end up breaking, like a fallen vase?" is an evocative masterwork, a painting of words, and "I'm gonna have to start that door locking!" is definitely how poetry works, you got it in one, creator of this game, you made a poetry. But

The sound from these motors can be quite deafening.
But they work hard to keep the elevators circulating.

is going to be hard to top for sheer, raw, unbridled failure.

Also take the cleaner, take the telescope like the dirty peeper you are, and Henry helps those who help themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Re: the writer's dialect - possibly Canadian? Nothing could explain foetus poetess, but every time you sass a perfectly normal rhyme using the word "again", my heart sheds a maple tear.

Also, it's a suicide and several cannibalisms ago, but I have a special hate in my heart for the trope of "Oh, how sad that nobody comes to the library anymore, everyone's too busy with their party drugs and reality TV to come appreciate the works of Shakespeare." It's a succinct declaration that you don't actually know what a library is or what it's for, but you're pretty sure everyone else is too stupid to use one.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Bacter posted:

Dang it, I should have called it "Let's Play I Fell from Grace: Is this loss?"

Grace and loss is the rhyme this game deserves. Meter too.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

The worst part of this update is the suggestion that you can get a massive bag full of cocaine for fifty dollars.

(Coke is about a hundred dollars per gram.)

Explosions fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Sep 22, 2018

• Locked thread