Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (23): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, ArbitraryC, Asphyxious, b-minus1, BottleKnight, Dancer, Dick Bastardly, GenericGirlName, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, imgay, Kashuno, King Burgundy, Lumpen, merk, Mr. Humalong, SolusLunes, soscannonballs, The Ninth Layer, TMMadman, Toalpaz, yuming

With 23 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 02nd, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Got my role PM, looks like you have Tired Moritz listed instead of me in the 2nd post. Votefinder is correct now, though.

:D

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

Ok I'm like 100% sure I signed up to play but I'm not in the OP or on Votefinder.

Yes, you are playing. When I was dragging players into Votefinder, I put Tired Moritz in instead of you even though he was a replacement. I've corrected it.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

All role PMs are out!

I've set a deadline of Sunday night, but I will consider an extension if people would rather do Monday night due to the Labor Day holiday in the US.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Slamburger posted:

Yes, you are playing. When I was dragging players into Votefinder, I put Tired Moritz in instead of you even though he was a replacement. I've corrected it.

First Beet confuses me with MMT twice, now I'm confused with TM. :negative:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Mr. Humalong posted:

First Beet confuses me with MMT twice, now I'm confused with TM. :negative:

:owned:

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Got my role and it says Lumpen's scum.

Hi everyone how are you?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
With the power of an A name I got my role before over 80% of the players. My moves will always be moments ahead.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

With the power of an A name I got my role before over 80% of the players. My moves will always be moments ahead.

A shame your reasoning won't match up

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Hello fellow vanilla towns folk how are you today?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dancer posted:

Hi everyone how are you?

This is a scum play, no two ways about it

##vote Dancer

Maybe try harder next time scumbo.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

imgay posted:

This is a scum play, no two ways about it

##vote Dancer

Maybe try harder next time scumbo.

ur mom's a scum play

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Dancer posted:

ur mom's a scum play

An OMGUMS play. An older strategy, but an effective one.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dancer posted:

ur mom's a scum play

Hmm, unfortunately my mother isn't playing this game, but if she was she would be confused since she is old and uneducated in technology like computers. Thus, I would like to bring up your defense holds little water and therefore please tell me now while your on the precipice who you scum team is. If you don't there will be dire consequences.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Ok I'm like 100% sure I signed up to play but I'm not in the OP or on Votefinder.

Pretty scummy imo

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Dancer posted:

Hi everyone how are you?

That's a small list.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

Pretty scummy imo

This is just a filler post, not even providing the baseline of evidence behind your arguements, I'd call you scum but your probably just illerite since imo isn't even a word.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

That's a small list.

This is a double post which gives the feeling of low effort like you could have put it in the first post if you actually cared.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Big words from a small horse.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I should be sleeping but jokephase is too good to miss.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We live in a world where we can be larger then our avatars. If you can't believe in yourself no one will. Thats why you need to defeat doubt with your own willpower!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Big words from a small horse.

Yeah who gave this dang horse a thesaurus

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
What is up my dudes, I'm glad to at this game with you fine folks.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GenericGirlName posted:

No your not, you probably don't even actually care. This post doesn't feel genuine at all.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

GenericGirlName posted:

Don't at me bro

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
This is my second game of mafia, how do you determine who's making the scum moves before they kill people? Teach me wise ones.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Toalpaz posted:

This is my second game of mafia, how do you determine who's making the scum moves before they kill people? Teach me wise ones.

In my experience, scum make posts just like yours

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Town make the scummiest posts !

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toalpaz posted:

A 3 step guide:

1. Scum want to lie so if anyone lies they are scum, theres no other reason to lie.
2. Scum want to trick others to make you scum, so you have to use your charisma to convince your civility.
3. Scum can talk to each other, so if they seem like they are friends together they must be scum, they might claim something else but 13/14 times its bullshit. These are metrics.

Now go out there and hunt scum and if you have to ask again you must be a deciever.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

C’mere kid, let me take you under my wing. I’m an old pro, 1500 games under my belt so when I tell you something listen because it’s God’s honest truth. Anyway, here it is:

No one ever knows, we’re all bad at mafia and the day 1 lunch is almost always town unless Khris Kruel has a meltdown.

Also B-minus1 is always scum.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

And if he says I’m scum he’s lying. I’m always honest, scumhunting town.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

imgay is p.good. they rumbled me pretty quick

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

imgay is p.good. they rumbled me pretty quick

Confessing already? Is this your new meta? I don’t like it.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

GenericGirlName posted:

Town make the scummiest posts !

That's actually true

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Confessing already? Is this your new meta? I don’t like it.

You like my old one?!?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

And if he says I’m scum he’s lying. I’m always honest, scumhunting town.

Lmao

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

C’mere kid, let me take you under my wing. I’m an old pro, 1500 games under my belt so when I tell you something listen because it’s God’s honest truth. Anyway, here it is:

No one ever knows, we’re all bad at mafia and the day 1 lunch is almost always town unless Khris Kruel has a meltdown.

Also B-minus1 is always scum.

See this is terrible advice. You are evaluating indivduals on their metagame and not the actual game. You need to realise that each game is individual and we are all freethinkers and are not just molded out of nothing. Talk about some good old fashion badjoke posting.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Scum hierarchy:

S Tier - lurker town
Tier 1 - confused town
Tier 2 - 3p claims, Nat 20 (sometimes he is part of tier 1 but gl getting him to cop to it)
Tier 3 - Scum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

imgay posted:

See this is terrible advice. You are evaluating indivduals on their metagame and not the actual game. You need to realise that each game is individual and we are all freethinkers and are not just molded out of nothing. Talk about some good old fashion badjoke posting.

I'm really gonna a like playing with imgay I think.

It's a shame they're probably scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

imgay posted:

My totally incorrect and inaccurate meta cases are foolproof thank you.

• Locked thread