Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hey scumalong are you sure you wanna go down this path? Because I’m game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

Scum hierarchy:

S Tier - lurker town
Tier 1 - confused town
Tier 2 - 3p claims, Nat 20 (sometimes he is part of tier 1 but gl getting him to cop to it)
Tier 3 - Scum

I forgot tier 2.5 - Town Superstars

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey toalpaz I'm the best auspol player around and some good auspol advice is don't take the game too seriously. Serious wankers are the worst.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
:page3:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

I'm really gonna a like playing with imgay I think.

It's a shame they're probably scum

On what basis coward. Do not just blindly give these accusations without proof or you'll just muddy the waters of your credibility. Get some blisters on your knuckles and actually put in some effort. If you don't work your mind you won't work you'll body and you'll be a mess of human being. I mean c'mon man have a backbone don't just give in to your own weak knees.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

imgay posted:

On what basis coward. Do not just blindly give these accusations without proof or you'll just muddy the waters of your credibility. Get some blisters on your knuckles and actually put in some effort. If you don't work your mind you won't work you'll body and you'll be a mess of human being. I mean c'mon man have a backbone don't just give in to your own weak knees.

You're too gosh darned helpful.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
drat it were on page 4

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

What

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

Pretend fake argument happening here. :siren:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

drat it were on page 4

Well at this rate we could hit 1000 pages I reckon by end of game.

I'm ready to do my part *rolls up sleeve*

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't even understand this post its just a word. Please finish your sentence next time and not just prematurely ejactualate a reply.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

imgay posted:

A 3 step guide:

1. Scum want to lie so if anyone lies they are scum, theres no other reason to lie.
2. Scum want to trick others to make you scum, so you have to use your charisma to convince your civility.
3. Scum can talk to each other, so if they seem like they are friends together they must be scum, they might claim something else but 13/14 times its bullshit. These are metrics.

Now go out there and hunt scum and if you have to ask again you must be a deciever.

That was a brief and insightful breakdown of Mafia, much appreciated imgay.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

imgay posted:

I don't even understand this post its just a word. Please finish your sentence next time and not just prematurely ejactualate a reply.

But going too soon is his speciality.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

imgay posted:

A post that short should be easier to understand than any other. Maybe you should see a doctor?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toalpaz posted:

That was a brief and insightful breakdown of Mafia, much appreciated imgay.

Do not try and buddy up with me I'm a loner and only scum need friends since they have intermural relationships through was I assume are sensual phone calls since I'm town myself.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

A post that short should be easier to understand than any other. Maybe you should see a doctor?

What

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

hambeet posted:

But going too soon is his speciality.

Hey wait a goddamn minute here

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Touchy touchy, okay no friends necessary. Also I'm not going to take this game too seriously hambeet. No worries there.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
doesn't feel so good does it

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I apologize for my previous post I prematurely shot it out and forgot to use grammar.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Okay clever hans

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

imgay posted:

I apologize for my previous post I prematurely shot it out and forgot to use grammar.

You’re only going to apologize for one?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

You’re only going to apologize for one?

I don't know what you post if eluding to, but I will say this. Stay your hand hombre, you don't know who your messing with. I will not stop. I will not slow down. I will win.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

imgay posted:

That's not what grandma's meant for!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

imgay posted:

Also never apologise. Never look back

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?
Y'all post too much

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Out of the people talking so far hambeet seems the most suspicious to me. Just a feeling or impression I got. Am I the only one?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Lumpen posted:

Out of the people talking so far hambeet seems the most suspicious to me. Just a feeling or impression I got. Am I the only one?

No stop it’s too soon! Too soon!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aren't impressions just feelings Lumpy?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Lumpen posted:

Scum, claim not backed by facts or logic. Asking for scum friends to jump in on a whim.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

Scum, claim not backed by facts or logic. Asking for scum friends to jump in on a whim.

You’re learning at an impressive rate.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone else notice how Dancer disappeared the moment I put the tiniest of pressure on them? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Mr. Humalong posted:

No stop it’s too soon! Too soon!

Oh sorry it is joke phase.
I took my daughter to the zoo and we saw this big reptile and she said "Hey dad, is that an alligator or a crocodile?" I told her to carefully observe whether it would see her later or after a while.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Lumpen posted:

Lols this gonna be good

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Lumpen posted:

😆

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Lumpen posted:

Get your own goddamn gimmick

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I rewatched this film again just the other week and two things:

a) it “whips” as the kids say
b) it has luke perry in it

You can’t argue with those facts, Beet is scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asphyxious posted:

I rewatched this film again just the other week and two things:

a) it “whips” as the kids say
b) it has luke perry in it

You can’t argue with those facts, Beet is scum

Haha funny joke haha. Burt seriously man get it together, flavors just for fun not for serious discussions.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

imgay posted:

Haha funny joke haha. Burt seriously man get it together, flavors just for fun not for serious discussions.

Luke Perry Softclaim read loud and clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm just a glorified extra in this game of life, you need to hunt scum not look for who is luke perry. What are you some kind of executioner or something? What a petty objective.

• Locked thread