Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sign me up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm John Hershell, a federalist of the mingles colony. My milktoast silk fountain is overflowing with joy. Lest we burn our toast let game begin upon now.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I recently surveyed an email regarding vast amounts of erection that can be attained for only 19.99 USD. The precipice of such a great deal both humors and concerns me. What of regulation, what of the human condition. I have a suspicion this is the same entrapment when Tasha emailed me interested in sexual encounter but ended up being a mere falsehood.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So when I get pmed that I'm scum, what form of communication will we use? I prefer text messaging

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dancer posted:

Got my role and it says Lumpen's scum.

Hi everyone how are you?

This is a scum play, no two ways about it

##vote Dancer

Maybe try harder next time scumbo.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dancer posted:

ur mom's a scum play

Hmm, unfortunately my mother isn't playing this game, but if she was she would be confused since she is old and uneducated in technology like computers. Thus, I would like to bring up your defense holds little water and therefore please tell me now while your on the precipice who you scum team is. If you don't there will be dire consequences.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

Pretty scummy imo

This is just a filler post, not even providing the baseline of evidence behind your arguements, I'd call you scum but your probably just illerite since imo isn't even a word.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

That's a small list.

This is a double post which gives the feeling of low effort like you could have put it in the first post if you actually cared.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We live in a world where we can be larger then our avatars. If you can't believe in yourself no one will. Thats why you need to defeat doubt with your own willpower!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GenericGirlName posted:

What is up my dudes, I'm glad to at this game with you fine folks.

No your not, you probably don't even actually care. This post doesn't feel genuine at all.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toalpaz posted:

This is my second game of mafia, how do you determine who's making the scum moves before they kill people? Teach me wise ones.

A 3 step guide:

1. Scum want to lie so if anyone lies they are scum, theres no other reason to lie.
2. Scum want to trick others to make you scum, so you have to use your charisma to convince your civility.
3. Scum can talk to each other, so if they seem like they are friends together they must be scum, they might claim something else but 13/14 times its bullshit. These are metrics.

Now go out there and hunt scum and if you have to ask again you must be a deciever.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

C’mere kid, let me take you under my wing. I’m an old pro, 1500 games under my belt so when I tell you something listen because it’s God’s honest truth. Anyway, here it is:

No one ever knows, we’re all bad at mafia and the day 1 lunch is almost always town unless Khris Kruel has a meltdown.

Also B-minus1 is always scum.

See this is terrible advice. You are evaluating indivduals on their metagame and not the actual game. You need to realise that each game is individual and we are all freethinkers and are not just molded out of nothing. Talk about some good old fashion badjoke posting.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hambeet posted:

I'm really gonna a like playing with imgay I think.

It's a shame they're probably scum

On what basis coward. Do not just blindly give these accusations without proof or you'll just muddy the waters of your credibility. Get some blisters on your knuckles and actually put in some effort. If you don't work your mind you won't work you'll body and you'll be a mess of human being. I mean c'mon man have a backbone don't just give in to your own weak knees.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't even understand this post its just a word. Please finish your sentence next time and not just prematurely ejactualate a reply.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toalpaz posted:

That was a brief and insightful breakdown of Mafia, much appreciated imgay.

Do not try and buddy up with me I'm a loner and only scum need friends since they have intermural relationships through was I assume are sensual phone calls since I'm town myself.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

A post that short should be easier to understand than any other. Maybe you should see a doctor?

What

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
doesn't feel so good does it

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I apologize for my previous post I prematurely shot it out and forgot to use grammar.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

You’re only going to apologize for one?

I don't know what you post if eluding to, but I will say this. Stay your hand hombre, you don't know who your messing with. I will not stop. I will not slow down. I will win.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aren't impressions just feelings Lumpy?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone else notice how Dancer disappeared the moment I put the tiniest of pressure on them? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asphyxious posted:

I rewatched this film again just the other week and two things:

a) it “whips” as the kids say
b) it has luke perry in it

You can’t argue with those facts, Beet is scum

Haha funny joke haha. Burt seriously man get it together, flavors just for fun not for serious discussions.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm just a glorified extra in this game of life, you need to hunt scum not look for who is luke perry. What are you some kind of executioner or something? What a petty objective.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Ninth Layer posted:

I've never seen The Fifth Element all the way through, it was the sort of movie I'd put on between waiting commercials out on whatever show I was actually watching. All I really know about it is that Chris Trucker is supposed to be really annoying in it? IDK

What the hell is this post. Why would you even call Chris Tucker Chris Trucker. What the hell.
Is he driving a truck? No.
C'mon man!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i tried to take my fish sticks out of the oven and burned my thumb

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its no joke it hurts

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i cant even punctuate now since im using one hand.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hmm, why would you even mention your birthday, perhaps to ellict some form of sympathy? It boggles the mind what context you expected in this battle royale mafia game based on fortnite.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I shall give you the gift of rhyme:

Hey every its fun time
When y'all listen to rhyme
Funny stories drink the wine
I'm poor donate a dime.
Skyrim belongs to the nords.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The real question is who gardens at 2am in the morning.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've heard of them before.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alright, now that we got all the mario, luigi, pizza, pasta out of our system hows it feel to know Dancer is scum?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel it in my bones. And my bones seldom give me false spasms.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpen posted:

Kashuno, you seem pretty heavily invested in your argument.

Could you make a comment about Hal Incandenza please?

I'd like you to comment about SolusLunes first, its important on my list of fringe topics I don't care about.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. Humalong posted:

I would comedy vote you for that but with my luck it would start a turbo train.

If you want to vote actual confirmed scum then you'll have to confer with you scum document and then announce your fellow scum members.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm thinking about claiming 3rd party even though I am town just because it was a good idea when I just thought it but in retrospect it isn't a good idea so I've decided not to claim 3rd party since I'm town.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Its a practice known as keeping it 100.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mixed up Total Recall and this in my headspace and was gonna claim that I was that one 3 boobed alien but then I realised that this was the wrong motion picture and felt immense shame. Shame I refused to internalize which is why I am sharing this now with you all.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dick Bastardly posted:

what in god's name does zorg use that tiny elephant looking alien for? I'm not sure I want to know...

If you don't want to know, then don't ask. If you don't want to ask you shouldn't force yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Strange, most Chinese restaurants deliver. There is great competition in the world of Chinese Resturants and they all want to claim they server number 1 chinese food. In reality most Chinese food resturants are run by familys, and what is humanity but one large family. Thats why you should always tip 15%, unless they are really late or your food looks hosed up, then go down to 12.5% because its probably not their fault but there are reprucussions and someone has to pay.

• Locked thread