Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my parents packed a GameCube inside increasingly larger boxes with the final one being a shipping box an adult could probably fit in comfortably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

my mom thought to surprise me one day with a game that was some budget bin PC game but surprise gifts were something that didn’t happen much and despite it looking like trash I played through it and i enjoyed it. I think the idea that my mom was trying to relate to her young teenage son made it a lot more enjoyable than it was.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I always opened the least interesting presents on Christmas Eve, picking the one gift to open was a gamble. My parents didn’t put out the good stuff until we were in bed. my dad would pick up those gifts from my Nana’s place so we wouldn’t be able to figure out what they were before the big day.

The year I got an n64 for my birthday was huge. I rented aerofighters assault and was amazed at how good the explosions looked

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Paper Triangle posted:

the christmas my wisdom teeth came in my brother got some Bleach fighting game for DS. i started playing it right after my mom gave me what i had assumed was a big ibuprofen or something and after about 30 minutes i'm thinking "this game is surprisingly good. this is like, the best game ever." that's when i realized my teeth didn't hurt at all anymore and i was very high.

I also tried playing my ds after wisdom teeth surgery but I discovered opiates make me very nauseous and I eventually needed IV gravol to stop that.

I get some cool game related gifts from my wife. She bought me the vinyl soundtracks for persona and perfect dark. She also made really awesome cross stitch growlithe and arcanine patterns that look exactly like the GBA sprites.

• Locked thread