Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is worse?
This poll is closed.
Roman using two buddies to beat up BRAUN! in a 3-on-1 beatdown. 3 3.26%
BRAUN! using two buddies to beat up Roman and his two buddies in a 3-on-3 beatdown. 3 3.26%
Kevin Owens missing his best friend Sami Zayn. 22 23.91%
The Bellas being back. 30 32.61%
Corbin/Balor is NOT finished. 34 36.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Braun being turned into Ryback just before football season is great, because we don’t have to watch raw.

Percent chance Vince knew that this was the direction 10 days ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

get

these

hands

get

these

hands

get

these

haaaaaaaaaaaands

wake up it's hands time

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If Drew is Diesel and Dolph is HBK, what does that make Braun? X-Pac with acromegaly?

bartok
May 10, 2006

All that work they did somehow not loving up Braun Strowman was pissed away in service of the Big Dog? Glad I missed the end of Raw and stopped watching after the Trish Stratus segment.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
To the shock of absolutely no one, Sean Ross Sapp is apparently hinting at WWE Creative being incredibly frustrated with Roman Reigns's booking (and probably several other things). Vince is apparently in full control freak mode.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

This is the first Raw in forever I missed because for once I had monday socializing to do, and reading the recap still made me mad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DarkstarIV posted:

To the shock of absolutely no one, Sean Ross Sapp is apparently hinting at WWE Creative being incredibly frustrated with Roman Reigns's booking (and probably several other things). Vince is apparently in full control freak mode.

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1034285108587577344
https://twitter.com/NewAgeInsiders/status/1034293218781941761

Time for a coup, guys. :colbert:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

cavallingus posted:

If Drew is Diesel and Dolph is HBK, what does that make Braun? X-Pac with acromegaly?

Bam Bam Bigelow or Chyna

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

I think they want me to think Braun Stroman is a bad man but he did a good guy thing of indicating well ahead of time when he is cashing in money in the bank so the champion has time to prepare. A bad guy would not do that!

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

You keep advertising that Australia show, and I'm going to continue not getting conned into going.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nice to see Ryback 2.0 happening before our eyes.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I tried to watch Raw but it was missing from my TV. I found that dang rascal swirlin in my toilet bowl, I tell ya what.

Jacked Dean for president tho

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1034315724376821760

Really iffy to call someone who literally tormented another person for months, destroying their mind and body and soul without repercussions, a face, but fans still liked Braun because he was cool.

But Kevin Owens died for Vince's sins.

Braun is gonna have a hell of a shoot interview when he quits.

Psychepath fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Aug 28, 2018

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Psychepath posted:

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1034315724376821760

Really iffy to call someone who literally tormented another person for months, destroying their mind and body and soul without repercussions, a face, but fans still liked Braun because he was cool.

But Kevin Owens died for Vince's sins.

Braun is gonna have a hell of a shoot interview when he quits.

Braun is never going to quit. He's going to be doing comedy angles until he's 50.

Whoever said that Braun holding the standup bass was his descent into Big Show territory was right on the money.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the reality denial era really is such a good name for what weve got right now. reading recaps to the weekly shows feels like when i play tew and plug in another stinker of a match because i'm dumb and the learning curve for tew is steep. just D+, D, C- some good action but little heat, etc. except instead of not getting any better because they dont understand this archaic nightmare program, theyre just ignoring all the reaction and plowing forward with the original plan, no matter how little anyone cares.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The amazing thing about Roman now is that not only is he getting Lex Luger'ed, the people he's feuding with get Luger'ed as well.

And it doesn't matter cause TV money

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It all seems to matter quite a great deal, but not at all. very confusing situation. The next big event is called Hell In A Cell and it will take place on September 16.

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

Strawberry Panda posted:

Braun is never going to quit. He's going to be doing comedy angles until he's 50.

Whoever said that Braun holding the standup bass was his descent into Big Show territory was right on the money.

Braun could dip out in a heartbeat. He's enormously strong and just enormous and is a good actor with a presence. He's a marvel movie villain with a redemption film next year. Which I guess also weirdly describes his WWE career minus millions of dollars.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
vince mcmahon is the dumbest, most selfish and stubborn idiot next to the president of the united states. no wonder they are bffs.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Braun should legit beat up Vince and take over the company.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Corbin/Balor and Rollins/Owens were both good and it was awesome to see Trish back.

But holy poo poo they turned BRAUN heel again :lol: :ughh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

cavallingus posted:

Anyways, I heard Dean wrestled without his shirt on, so that's cool

Renee Young saw it and whispered,"If I wasn't married..... hey wait a second :haw:"

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Strawberry Panda posted:

That was me and I hate being right. Vince only knows what he knows and will force people into the roles he's familiar with come what may

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Kevin Nash literally phoned in his one line, Dana Brooke had a televised match, and Michael Cole doesn't know who Rob Halford is.

11/10, ***** episode.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I still like BRAUN.
BRAUN is cool and good.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
This Braun heel turn will be about as successful as the Becky one.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

team up braun and becky

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Peanut President posted:

team up braun and becky

The fetish writers who brought us Braun + Alexa and Carmella dressing Ellsworth up as a dog (then getting him fired when he complained it was weird) might not think Braun and Becky is kinky enough.

a bitchin jetski posted:

This Braun heel turn will be about as successful as the Becky one.

Bobby Roode and Sasha weep every day one of these unnecessary turns bloats out the heel side of the roster. Least they didn’t turn Balor heel to lose to Roman. Although I guess heel Balor could be neat if they didn’t rip the club away from him.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Is BRAUN really heel, or is he A Becky heel?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Again it is a very simple point but it is a good point. WWE wrestlers spend a lot of time interacting with children. Children tend to ask why a lot. WWE Creative rarely arms Wrestlers with basic answers to those basic questions. It can get really embarassing on a one to one basis.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sbaldrick posted:

Is BRAUN really heel, or is he A Becky heel?

Booked to be with Dolph until at least early-October

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1034279055779160064

Really heel

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Finn Balor is the perfect heel.

He isn't tall, he isn't overly muscled, AND he has the audacity to be from somewhere other than the USA so he talks funny.

Also he wears sometimes wears make up, (like a girl does), and seems to be on good terms with the gay community.

BOO this man!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ed: already posted oops

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Aug 28, 2018

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its funny how triple h uses other wrestlers to get heat for his matches

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Peanut President posted:

team up braun and becky
Team Brecky :xd:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Death to Vince McMahon

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
I love that in HHH's mind, the ~whole wrestling world~ is buzzing about aging wrestledad taking on an embarrassing shambling shadow of the Undertaker in what will surely be a match with no stakes that looks like it's happening underwater. :rolleyes:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I like Braun turning heel, cause it'll put to rest comments about Reigns turning heel.

Also it's funny that RAW's main event angle is built around five guys trying to get Reigns cheered.

Give in, face reality, submit before :siren:THE BIG DOG!:siren:

Edit: When do we invade Football Funhouse, when Vince somehow bumblefucks his way into making the XFL successful?

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Aug 28, 2018

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Gonz posted:

Braun should legit beat up Vince and take over the company.

Should have read the full terms of the Money in the Bank briefcase, Vince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

quote:

Trish Stratus returned and traded barbs with Elias for a little while before she slapped him for saying he didn't date women in their sixties.

Remember when everyone in the locker room was mad at Meltzer?

• Locked thread