Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

the Toronto Marlies are an unstoppable juggernaut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Toronto Marlies are physically incapable of losing a hockey game ever again.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Nocheez posted:

Checkers won game 2, tying up the series with the Marlies.

:laffo:

That was a typo. The Marlies are capable of losing 1 game only, to bait their opponents into false confidence.

I'm going to the game on Tuesday and I am hype as hell :shobon:

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Marlies are going to lose this game due to bad defense but also these refs should be put in jail. How do you not call roughing on that. Welp that's the dispatch from Ricoh

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Okay if this is all they have left the Marlies deserve to lose this series. Horrible game.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Marlies are not dead yet.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Nocheez posted:

The Marlies are on the ropes! I'm going to the game Sunday to watch the Checkers clinch a finals berth.

I think you're right. Your goaltending has been outrageously good

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

This Marlies game is too stressful. Tied at 3 after two. :ohdear:

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

gently caress.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

boooooooo (I guess)

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

DJExile posted:

Fish :(

Man I can't even be mad, newfoundland's really good. Congrats to em

sorry man. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I don't really know who to cheer for. Charlotte beat the Marlies which makes me hate them, but also respect them, so I guess I want them to win. Even though the Wolves are cool, and Chicago is cool.