Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I've never been to prom. Who's gonna take me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Yeah maybe don't cheat on your SATs geez

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I didn't get to go to prom. I ditched a bunch of school until I got into continuation school for bad kids. Dont do drugs, kids.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Moatillata posted:

Eat the rich is now on the non murder list bc their name aligns with my personal politics

Yeah let's some find some rich kids to cannibalize

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

Hi Eat the rich and anonidiot

hi

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

Hi are you scum

nope sry

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

It’s ok

u scum?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I'm kinda new to this. Is this a scumtell?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

welp

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Well I'm drunk and you all look like scum to me

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I finally got a chance to catch up. There's a lot going on and I'm doing my best to make sense of all of it as a newish player. I'm gonna go ahead and reread everything again now. :downs:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

##vote Somber

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

So what are the chances of two trackers in one masonry in a 14 player game?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Bifauxnen posted:

... is one even-night and one odd-night? Otherwise I would say not good

Nope. Same night.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

They mentioned their role without me asking for it or telling them mine which makes me more inclined to believe them.

If true, I have a pretty good idea of who isn't scum after last nights actions but I'm not sure how much information is safe to give up.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'll do it to clear the air. It's me AA. I crumbed our affiliation earlier, but I'm not a tracker. I'm a voyeur essentially, I explained privately that I was a watcher variant.

I'll also confirm that they are my date.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

im just gonna throw this out there

aa and eat the rich have claimed voyeur/tracker but haven't posted the results of their n1 actions. @AA and @ETR, not saying you should make this public right this second, especially since the thread is a ghost town, but have you guys at least shared your results in your mason chat?

I've told my date and I think Humalong is town based on the results I got last night.

AA didn't get any decisive results afaict

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Podima posted:

AA while you're here, be exact. Are you a voyeur (https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur) or something else? You've already been outed as a power role, you may as well be specific. I remember from scumming with you that you tend to get vague/evasive in that mindset to avoid being locked down.

Also, Eat The Rich says you had no conclusive results, but you say your results theoretically clear Humalong. Which is it?

I'll clear this up since they're afk and I need posts.

I'll do it to clear the air. It's me AA. I crumbed our affiliation earlier, but I'm not a tracker. I'm a voyeur essentially, I explained privately that I was a watcher variant.

He's a voyeur.

I may float some things that run contrary to the norm, but that's a major discredit to me. Scum often push this meta read as a way of discrediting my cases and forcing easy pushes.

Point out something ”incomprehensibly insane"

FWIW, I felt you were playing truer to your recent town meta, but with your admission of trying to kill bif. I'm a bit conflicted.

Logic would dictate that you not say such a thing as scum, but being forthright is also a scum tactic that I confidently believe you are capable of swinging.

I think I have reason to believe hum is town but without implicating other players who are probably town, all I can say is that I don't think it's a good vote

I tracked Hum, not AA. I can't really give much more without implicating a third person, but the crumbs are there.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Bifauxnen posted:

Although he is freaking absent today, I thought Pod did sound pretty townie yesterday.

I don't get how this is supposed to clear Hum, though. If someone was tracked going to me last night that'd be one thing, it could imply they were a doc who saved my rear end from Nat. But not even that would with for Humalong since he had already claimed to have some "traditionally scummy" role instead.

Don't go spoiling things if it'll implicate anyone I guess, but maybe just have another hard think about it amongst yourselves too check your work, seeing as ETR was already confused earlier about which role AA even claimed to him before?

He didn't specify his role until I asked in the thread.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

He explained what his role was and I assumed it was a tracker because I didn't know no better.

pre:
Anomalous AmalgamLast Friday at 7:52 AM
I can visit a player to see what actions were performed on a player but not who did it, and I'm thinking about targeting [REDACTED]
he tends to get tossed under the bus if he doesn't lurk to mylo
Eat The RichLast Friday at 8:06 AM
I'm also a tracker. I chose [REDACTED]. I was originally gonna track you but you've been doing the most scum hunting and it seemed like a waste lol
Anomalous AmalgamLast Friday at 8:08 AM
haha that's a fair play. I guess it'll be good to see what connections we get off of [REDACTED]. I'll let you know if I see anything on [REDACTED].

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Podima posted:

Eat The Rich, did he claim results from last night in the masonry or not?

He did but there were no actions.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

The rules don't mention it. :shrug:

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Mr. Humalong posted:

What result did you get? Did it show me visiting someone? I was told my action was unsuccessful so Iím curious if I was roleblocked or if something else is at play here.

I actually tracked Tommunist to you.

##vote Tommunist

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I would like to note that I used my night action on Tommunist. It's possible that Hum was visited by more than one person.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

im not sold on tomm as scum right now.

b-minus1 posted:

agreed. i'm scared to unvote my humalong vote even though it was clearly made during jokephase.

you know what, f*ck it ##vote tommunist

b-minus1 posted:

I like where your head's at though. im reading through some post histories now

quick reads of a few players that are completely unsupported by any casework aka just my Feels
scum leans:
Hal
pera
tommunist
eat the rich
moat

town leans:
nat20
ypm
AA
podima

If we lynch hum and he flips scum we should turbo tommunist tomorrow IMHO

b-minus1 posted:

Somber anon tommunist scum team gg everyone

What changed your mind?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

##unvote

Meant to do this earlier. I'm gonna be afk pretty shortly past the end of the day.

YPM is looking pretty good for lunch especially after aiming an OMGUS at AA after AA laid down his case against YPM. Although I might be a little biased since we're at the prom together.

##vote YPM

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I feel so betrayed :(

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Nah man. Just a broken heart

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Also I saw Podima visit Moat

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

Quit stalling. Who did AA target n1

He told me it was Moat. He mentioned it in the thread before the hammer too

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Podima posted:

:sigh: Confirmed.

I mean, whatever AA told him is likely not - HEY WAIT A SECOND

What if this wasn't a lie and AA was smokescreening Moat to protect his scumbuddy? :objection:

Whoa

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Sorry I missed yesterday. Also my action failed.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Eat The Rich posted:

Sorry I missed yesterday. Also my action failed.

I was tracking AAI btw

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

I was late to court today and the clerk told me they didn't even file my ticket. WHEW

I'm very convinced that Anoni is scum. And I will be filing his ticket. ##vote AnonymousIdiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Yay

• Locked thread