Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stooge

"Behind me you can see Big Ben. Did you know Big Ben was built by a businessman called "Small Ben" who had an inferiority complex?

A truly inspirational tale that is a testament to what one can achieve with determination, grit, and £5,000,000."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Welcome to Broadway! Its sexist name is a bit of an anachronism. These days both broads and fellas are allowed on the stage.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"so this is the smith plantation house, perfect for weddings or other events. it was created during the antebellum period when slaves and masters lived harmoniously and in perfect synchronicity."

Stooge

The White House is not white, that's a popular misconception. It's actually a very light shade of beige.

Farecoal

There he go
underneath the hard metal shell of The Bean is actual bean meat. will you be the first visitor to crack it open and access the Beany goodness within?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
There was a guy who did horse buggy tours in the tiny town I grew up in who told all the tourists that the Harlem Globetrotters lived in the house across the street from me.

Macnult

*points towards guy passed out on a bench*
“that’s also where they filmed The Wire”

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It is said, on the night of the Full Moon, if you climb to the top of the Black Hills of South Dakota, you can see the asses of the Presidents on the other side

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I know exactly where Disneyland is.

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I love you.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the name yellowstone comes from the shoshone language. ye- meaning yellow, and llowstone meaning rock, stone, or mountain (depending on context)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

drilldo squirt posted:

I know exactly where Disneyland is.

Jedrick posted:

I love you.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Jedrick posted:

I love you.

barfdog

As a commuter I'm extremely glad to have you on my metro train.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Robot Made of Meat

Those pyramids over there? Yeah, pretty impressive. And to think they were built just to store grain.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Yes, Dayton is the home of the Wright Brothers, who were famous for passing out flyers for something so boring and pointless that people folded them into paper airplanes, eventually leading to the invention of real airplanes. The first ever plane is nicknamed the Wright Flyer for this reason.

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
Over there is Samuel Clemen's house, you might be more familiar with his pen name; "Mark Twain" or his Twitter handle "@Pu55y_Goku"

FutonForensic

This is the inactive volcano of Pompeii, most remembered for its portrayal in the film "Dante's Peak"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
This is the house where "Pistol" Pat Pointreaux was born, inventor of the slap bass technique. Years ahead of his time, he was forcibly retired from the 1897 Cleveland Symphony for insisting on using his new style at all times.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
where those luxury apartments now stand, that used to be the place of old jonathan google's mill, where the google family fortune first started

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

where those luxury apartments now stand, that used to be the place of old jonathan google's mill, where the google family fortune first started

in the 1800s googling was a term for milling wheat and before that the indians called it mazing

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
back in those days data mining usually involved 14 hour shifts and child labour

canyoneer

phoenix is a great place to visit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You're safe here.

alnilam

Luvcow posted:

in the 1800s googling was a term for milling wheat and before that the indians called it mazing

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Standing in front of one of those things where you put a coin in and the coin slowly spirals down, "Haven't you ever used one of these toilets before?"

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You're safe here.

Stooge

Boston harbour holds the Guiness World Record for world's largest cup of tea.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Stooge posted:

Boston harbour holds the Guiness World Record for world's largest cup of tea.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
Massachusetts is literally just Boston. But you already knew that, didn't you?

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

indyrenegade posted:

Massachusetts is literally just Boston. But you already knew that, didn't you?

this also works for New York/NYC

indyrenegade

google THIS posted:

New York is the capital of New York City. Massachusetts is the capital of Boston. These are facts.

Nosfereefer

"oh yeah sure i'm a local, what place are you trying to find?"

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

lies, massachusetts includes cape cod/nantucket/the vineyard*, and new york includes the hamptons*

*seasonally; once the season is over they literally disappear

ty nesamdoom!

indyrenegade

yes, I do ride my polar bear to work in these beautiful united states of canada

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

lies, massachusetts includes cape cod/nantucket/the vineyard*, and new york includes the hamptons*

*seasonally; once the season is over they literally disappear

i was at cape cod at an age of 11 and have no memory of it.should i?

canyoneer

i am the man from nantucket. yes, THAT one

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Nosfereefer posted:

i was at cape cod at an age of 11 and have no memory of it.should i?

salt, sand and small scrub trees

Twenty Four

canyoneer posted:

phoenix is a great place to visit

seasonally true/false, but its hell more then half the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

"Hey let me take you to this small hole in the wall place that only locals in the know go to, real neat little mom and pop joint, total authentic local treasure!"

*Takes you to Taco Bell*

• Locked thread