Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Wonder if this will be in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I still hate the white spiderman logo. It just looks like bird poo poo for some reason. I hope it like the Batman games and alt costumes appear in cutscenes so I never have to see it.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Lobok posted:

I don't want to auto-pass QTEs if it means I'm going to miss out on some hilarious fail animations and cutscenes.

Especially if they are great as some of the past ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngORPZj4wwY

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Only did one and they don't seem that bad. Also you can take a selfie as her in photo mode as well.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

VolticSurge posted:

The version of the character from the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon was pretty badass as well. And for extra badass he's voiced by Keith David AKA Goliath from the Gargoyles cartoon.

Only for the first episode, then he gets replaced by the still great voice but not as awesome Kevin Michael Richardson.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Pretty sure this man is dead.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

TheTrend posted:

I feel like that's very poor taste.

And now he writing Superman.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Waffleman_ posted:

This is the first game I actually wanna go for 100% in. I'm at 73% at the end of the main story, which is pretty good.

Yeah I might do that too. I did that with the first Arkham game as I just loved that game to death (minus the bosses). Never did it with the sequels since they lost their mind with the Riddler trophies.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Grey Fox posted:

:woop: Hats off to Insomniac for making a great game that I actually wanted to plat without burning out

Oh good you don't need to get all the bonus objectives for Plat.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Photo mode been around since Infamous 3, but it feels so much more fun to use in this game then say God of War.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
You Sable guys going to help me with these kidnappers?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Waltzing Along posted:

Taking this game really slow. Great game so far. Not as good as GoW, but close.

Same, I didn't play much today, just doing a few random side missions. I don't want to get burnt out playing too much, as that what happened with La-Mulana 2 and Octopath for me, which I still yet to finish both due to which.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Ugh I accidentally exited out of a mission hitting the O button without thinking since that usually the cancel prompt button in most games. Get to redo that whole loving fight on the tank again.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Even through the 90s Spiderman cartoon wasn't very good, it setting up Norman like that show, since in that he didn't become the goblin until the third season.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SirSamVimes posted:

so insomniac really liked the scarecrow sequences in arkham huh

I am just surprised Mysterio wasn't a actual villain in the game for these. All we get of him is a cosplayer.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
How far am I to beating the game. I just had the cutscene of beating Mr Negative the second time, and Peter getting his rear end kicked by Otto.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

fadam posted:

I just finished Act II and I have to say that this game is pretty good in spite of Spider-Man having the lamest villains and the mind boggling decision to make the big bad guy a bald fatso with stupid glasses.

Hopefully Spider-Man 2 has Kraven and Venom.

No where near as lame as Superman villain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfu-LQbVmhg

Rirse fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 20, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Expect My Mom posted:

I think the fact that they specifically avoided talking about Otto in pre-release material and specifically got some reviews down because they said the words Doctor Octopus iirc makes it fair to use spoiler tags tbh

Yeah when they showed off the Sinister Six in the E3 trailer, you see all the ones from the Raft except one. I figured Shocker was part of the group since he was in the game.