Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coathat
May 21, 2007

dinoputz posted:

i didnt become familiar with tim shorrock's reporting until years back, and man oh man did that change the way my younger former shitlib self felt about the situation. best Corea reporter ever

He’s cool and is the undisputed king of the boomers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

ScipioAfro posted:

why do western libs hold up macron or trudeau as center left poster boys when moon exists? If i wanted to be like “no full communism now is bad, lots can be achieved with reform/electoral politics!!!” then moon is a much better example, but i see zero new yorker prices about him or whatever.

Because they are opposed to peace in Korea.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Hmm yes we should have gone to war with China and Russia to install a military dictatorship over all of Korea. This is a smart thought

coathat
May 21, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

they’ve tried. so far Korean comics are where they’re really at parity with Japanese artists.

Korean comics are awful. Terrible layouts. Everyone is saying it.

• Locked thread