Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

It... that's it? :psyduck:

Thanks for the LP. I love this kind of bargain-bin, uh, 'classic', and it was nice to see what was actually up with that weird game I remembered playing a little when I was younger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
This was wonderful!
Thank you so much for LPing it and for bringing all our horror-decor to life.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

That was wonderful, thank you, Enchanted Hat! :neckbeard:

I've really enjoyed having an update to look forward to, so I'm very happy that you plan to try another LP.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Enchanted Hat posted:

I really enjoyed LPing this, so I probably will do another LP after Nanowrimo!

Plot twist: while Armand was cheating on Delia with Michele, Uncle Michel was cheating on his wife with Richard!

That's a nice little background easter egg

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
I suspect that's less an Easter egg and more "they were too lazy/overbudget to create two more models."

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Zedd posted:

You should LP Reccetear btw, It'd suit your style.

I do love Recettear! And it even has "recette" right in the title, so it'd be related.

MaxieSatan posted:

I suspect that's less an Easter egg and more "they were too lazy/overbudget to create two more models."

It's weird, though, because if that was it, they could have just used some of the restaurant customer models. I like to think that it's actually Uncle Michel sitting there, and that he's ashamed of his nephew's appalling behaviour.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Uncle Michel has no room to talk! He's been carrying on an affair for decades with that Bulgarian lady!

Music Junkie
Sep 30, 2012

That's right, embrace the cute. Embrace it. You know you want to.
Thanks for the LP! That was kind of an abrupt ending, but i guess they felt they covered all the basics. That bit about the kid growing up to adore his father though. Yeeeeah, that'll make for some interesting stories. Bravo RE2, bravo. :golfclap: Looking forward to whatever you LP next.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Huh, that ran out of story fast.

Thanks for the LP! It was wonderful.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tevery Best posted:

Delia no don't drink while you're expecting

It's fine. Knowing the recipies so far the champagne will have no alcohol, 2 grapes, 0.001tsp soda water and 231g cinnamon.

Thanks for the LP Enchanted Hat. These games were quite the ride. Who knew budget restaurant sims could be so delightful.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Nyeehg posted:

It's fine. Knowing the recipies so far the champagne will have no alcohol, 2 grapes, 0.001tsp soda water and 231g cinnamon.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Somehow these final updates slipped past my radar, so I only just managed to read them. :ohdear:

Just wanted to say belatedly, what a great LP! Admittedly I wasn’t too into this game versus the prequel mainly due to the tone (you’re an rear end in a top hat, Armand), but it was still fun seeing the bizarre restaurant designs. If you do another LP, I’ll be on the lookout for it.

Still waiting on someone to actually cook one of these recipes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrKirre
Jun 11, 2014

Am I a mouse dreaming I'm a cat, or a scratching post dreaming I'm a bowl of wet food? Never assume what you see and feel is real!
Mmm... wet food...
Another late thank you for the magic thread here. Hoooly crow some of those places are so ugly it's beautiful - and Aqua is the sort of optical abomination that makes life worth living.