Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

BBA

If anybody ever asks me to illustrate the uncanny valley, this is the image I'm going to pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I don't have appropriate image editing software on this computer, but I'd like to nominate that we change one of the portraits to be Armand himself. He's getting his own TV show, of course he's egotistical enough to have portraits of himself in his own restaurant.

We should replace the portrait of a woman with a portrait of Armand. That seems to

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

ABB for the decor. Go for maximum green with the objects.

:catstare:

One lime, an ounce of mayo, and a half ounce of sugar doused liberally in garlic and sprinkled with red wine vinegar. That's one hell of a salad. Did a neural net pick the ingredients?

ultrafilter fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Sep 2, 2018

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am actually loving tempted to make this "salad" for the thread later this week.

Please do.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Leraika posted:

Coffee shop food and whatever drink gives us the highest margins.

I wanna see Della crush Armand underfoot.

Do this.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

luxury handset posted:

one of the ingredients of lemonade is... lemonade :geno:

As recipes in this game go, this one's pretty on target.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

ADH

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Maybe she's out for revenge but will actually fall for Armand.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Was there a female chef in RE1 other than Delia? If not, then Armand has at least attempted to become romantically involved with every woman in both games. What a guy.

Jack2142 posted:

I assumed you were juicing the orange/mango.

That seems like a reasonable approach, but in this game the drink might just be some fruit and a small amount of liquid.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Armand didn't exactly call any of them out on it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Kitala posted:

Delia will have to win back his love because he’s totally a keeper by making a quality 100% cinnamon crepe in some competition.

FTFY

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

FAA! It's Christmas-themed!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

CCC

I was going to comment on how much of an rear end in a top hat Armand is, but then I saw this:

My God. I have pretty low expectations for how close the recipes from this game come to things you'd actually want to eat, but this. This is taking it to a whole different level. It really looks like two different recipes put together. Mango, lime juice and club soda could work. Condensed milk, peppermint syrup and unflavored yogurt could work. But all of that in one drink?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Maybe whoever was in charge of recipes was trying to see how closely anyone else was paying attention.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Enchanted Hat posted:

I don't actually know what's in vanilla creamer, so I'm just going to assume that this recipe is fine.

Doesn't a sundae traditionally involve ice cream?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Ugh. They're going to go for a redemption arc without actually doing anything to make Armand likable or sympathetic. I can just feel it.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

BAD for the decor.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

No dancing?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

ABC

Nondevor posted:

I want us to set up a floor that’s just a DMV driving practice course. Traffic cones, those lovely do not enter signs, that stadium in the image, etc.

Agreed.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

FEA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

DDB

Enchanted Hat posted:

So as you know, we have a jungle theme there that I think jibes well with your troupe's show. Like I said, I'd like us to work together. And perhaps you know, this way, we get to enhance both our profiles. Wouldn't you agree?

I'm genuinely impressed that they didn't say "jives" here.

Bifauxnen posted:

Once the circus restaurant is set up, it should only serve bread.

Seconded.