Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I must say, all those decor options are terrible, and I'm excited for how much worse it'll get as the game goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Was gonna replace that one portrait that bears a striking resemblance to George Costanza with the genuine article, but couldn't find something in a similar style to the rest of the art so I went with the lowest common denominator.

Also imgur is being a real rear end in a top hat.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You know, some people can be very particular about their coffee... and about cafe decor!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
There's so many ways this can go wrong, and it's already too late for it to go right.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Fates End posted:

Not sure if Armand is quite Dracula material, but, well, I guess Count von Count and Count Chocula exist, so Armand will fit nicely in their league.

Count Arugula.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Can't wait to find out how Delia is the one at fault here.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
You switch over to Delia's sister so now all you have is Patisseries. Have fun!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

GirlCalledBob posted:

There's no cherry in the cherry cake

I now choose to believe all the terrible recipes were a buildup to this idiomatic pun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think I've been to a restaurant that looked similar to the new Heiliger in Silent Hill.

e: the food was alright but I could have done without the constant sirens