Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
FCC for an incredibly plain interior. Gotta start small before the eye-searing options come in!

Armand looks 1000x more of a smug jerk with his new portrait. Which is fitting I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I don't have appropriate image editing software on this computer, but I'd like to nominate that we change one of the portraits to be Armand himself. He's getting his own TV show, of course he's egotistical enough to have portraits of himself in his own restaurant.

Aren’t these decorations for Delia’s coffee shop and not Treize a Table? Might as well give herself a portrait instead of Armand. He already has a TV show, so she needs something too.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
I like? how Armand acted as if he owned the coffee shop when talking to the Heiress, even though it’s actually Delia’s and he wanted no involvement in running it :v:

He’s so much more of an rear end in a top hat in the sequel.

Research in coffee shop tea!

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Get rid of the whipped cream and add some tapioca/other toppings, and it’s basically boba. Which is extremely good. :shobon: can’t speak to the ratios used in-game though.

I feel like our war tapestries from the first game should make a return.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Getting some major Red Room
vibes from wallpaper B. Let’s go BCA (with the majority of seating as the large black sofas). Maybe some Deadly Premonition artwork on the walls?

Also Armand, don’t think that I didn’t catch you saying “wala” instead of voilà, how can you get your native French wrong

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Every update it astounds me how much worse Armand is in this game versus in the prequel. Too self-absorbed to even do his little shuffle dance anymore :argh: But yeah, what an rear end in a top hat!

As for the cake castle, I like the pseudo-beach theme of CCD. The pineapple and grape(?) lamps remind me of palm trees.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Should have brought back the pounds of foie gras and cinnamon, Armand!

I would have expected the game to at least mention OmniFood in the dialogue, but I guess the devs forgot about the previous games' plot :v:

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Dr. Snark posted:

Is there any way we can put penciled-in devil horns on the people Armand hates and have a cheesy halo over Merkel? Because I feel like that would complete the image.

With the power of ten seconds in MS Paint, of course we can! (someone else can do much better than this :ssh:)

Might as well make one of the bigger portraits of Angel Merkel if we're adding halos here.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

Enchanted Hat posted:

Next mission, we'll be getting a new restaurant. And holy poo poo, what a restaurant – it's by far the most ridiculous restaurant in all of Restaurant Empire 1 and 2. And that's saying something!

Even more than the music restaurant abominations we made in RE1? I'm looking forward to it :allears:

I'm also surprised that the face textures showed up as clearly as they did. Probably should have put some giant red X's though, to be even less subtle.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

... and you’re telling me this stadium thing isn’t a floor decoration for us to use?

I want us to set up a floor that’s just a DMV driving practice course. Traffic cones, those lovely do not enter signs, that stadium in the image, etc.

We also need those Magic School Bus chairs and tables, oh my god

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Sure, BEB.

I miss the mosaic fish tables from RE1 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Somehow these final updates slipped past my radar, so I only just managed to read them. :ohdear:

Just wanted to say belatedly, what a great LP! Admittedly I wasn’t too into this game versus the prequel mainly due to the tone (you’re an rear end in a top hat, Armand), but it was still fun seeing the bizarre restaurant designs. If you do another LP, I’ll be on the lookout for it.

Still waiting on someone to actually cook one of these recipes...