Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

quote:

This isn't a biscuit or even a biscotti, this is just a chocolate bar. And just "mixed fruit"? Really? The last game already showed that there are ingredients for fruits, so why did the recipe ingredients suddenlly become so lazy this time?

My only opinion for the decor is that we have to have Wall option E as the wallpaper no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Enchanted Hat posted:

YOU HAVE A COFFEE SHOP NOW.

I forgot to ask but is this and the other SOMETHING HAPPENED. allcaps text boxes actually from the game or are you adding these in? They seem to be constructed with some actual humor despite being basically matter-of-fact statements.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Pharohman777 posted:

Oh god, you are totally right! :psyboom:

All the tea and coffee is missing water as an ingredient. We are literally serving ground up coffee beans and tea leaves plus extracts directly to customers.

Maybe Delia has a better business acumen than Armand and is just using seawater or industrial runoff to cut costs? At least we're not paying a dollar a litre like Armand used to :v:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Enchanted Hat posted:

So Armand, are you ready for this?

As ready as I'll ever be George.

Good, good. You nervous?

As nervous as I'll ever be George.

Armand, you're not a bot, are you?

As robotic as I'll ever be George.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

luxury handset posted:

one of the ingredients of lemonade is... lemonade :geno:

Three entire teaspoons of it too, wow! There's more tea leaf and zest in it than lemonade.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Hey, at least it has lettuce and tomato unlike our garden salad. A whole head of lettuce, apparently.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Psychotic Weasel posted:

Is this universe like Demolition Man and the only god drat place you can eat is Taco Bell or something?

This was basically the plot of the first game. Armand and co teamed up with the mob to get close to food critics, price independent restaurants out of the business and force a company selling good food cooked by passionate chefs at a low price to shut down.

Also they were the protagonists of the game somehow.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

What's that kitchen equipment thing that looks like a toilet that's required for the banana split? Is it an actual toilet? Is Armand using literal toilet water for his dishes?

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Psychotic Weasel posted:

How about we look for pictures of Icarus instead? Maybe that will help give Armand some humility while he figures out what went wrong.

Armand and Humility do not belong together in the same paragraph.

DFC

Are the dinner plates all one monolithic texture? I feel like we could put Omnifood guys on there with crosses on them as Armand's bloodthirst for revenge grows.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Enchanted Hat posted:

The 9-picture collage is unfortunately not one texture, so it can't be turned into one big painting.

How big are each of the textures then? I want to make it into a collage of the mugshots of everyone who has ever wronged Armand in any way.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Here you go:

I couldn't find people to fill the last two on the bottom right with so I just put the lady from the boxart and Merkel since we're going for a Merkel themed restaurant anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I'm pretty sure if that happened we'd just go bankrupt immediately, since IIRC you can't sell wine to counterbalance the awful awful stock selection goons woud pick.