Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
three lemon wedges in the lemon tea?

exactly 1.2 bacon slices in the BLT?

this is a sequel alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
sincere :wtf: at that bacon, ham, and feta sandwich

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Snorb posted:

Maybe it's me, but a grilled feta cheese sandwich with ham and/or bacon doesn't really sound all that bad. (Full disclosure: Is not really sure if feta will melt when grilled.)

it's only a bad idea because feta is a substandard cheese to use in a sandwich. if i were being forced to combine ham, bacon, and feta cheese somehow my first thought is salad

also i noticed this

one of the ingredients of lemonade is... lemonade :geno:

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Sep 10, 2018

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
its not that bad aside from "to make lemonade, first add lemonade" and what exactly half of an orange zest peel is

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
gotta go AEA for the walls and transparent furniture to ensure nothing blocks out the calming, orienting spiral effect. cinnamon rolls... pastry swirls... ring cakes, baumkuchen, why, my mouth is watering already thinking about it!

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

oh so we can specify cheese, feta on the bacon ham and cheese sandwich but the cream cheese bagel just gets... cheese :geno:

also, how long until armand tries to gently caress julia

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

System Metternich posted:

I still wonder if the whole affair subplot won't turn out to be a fakeout, because I can't imagine the game devs consciously portraying the protagonist as an rear end in a top hat.

it is probably a fakeout but i trust these devs to come up with something equally as dumb as "armand blatantly and repeatedly cheats on his pregnant wife"

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The_White_Crane posted:

There... there aren't any bananas in that. :psyduck:
Why are there no bananas Armand? Why are there no bananas?

... also Armand is a giant rear end in a top hat. Though Delia is lying through her teeth about how much money her coffee shops are making.

yeah this is the most what the gently caress recipe so far. a banana split is so easy to make, children can do it. it contains

-banana
-ice cream
-whipped cream
-nuts and or chocolate sauce
-a cherry

things that are not, ever, in any way, in a banana split

-all of the listed ingredients in this image

i agree with Zagglezig, it has to be a huge typo

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

why is grated chocolate a distinct ingredient from chocolate

also way to storm out when your wife correctly sniffs out your philandering, armand

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

truly the best in managemebt sims

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
restaurant empire 3 features armand running a chain of lemonade stands using recipes that involve brown sugar and oranges with 10ml of water while he ruthlessly shits on his own child's ambitions and sleeps with every mom in the neighborhood. delia mops the floor