Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit

Disparition posted:

mirror flip sundown 3000

this is kewl. you shouldve made art for the cloud game that never happened

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Disparition posted:

mirror flip sundown 3000

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

cda posted:

this is kewl. you shouldve made art for the cloud game that never happened
y'know, I've started working on that game again. I just haven't posted about it because I'm not sure what I need from other people yet. I haven't nailed down a standardized art style, for instance.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cda

by Hand Knit

blaise rascal posted:

y'know, I've started working on that game again. I just haven't posted about it because I'm not sure what I need from other people yet. I haven't nailed down a standardized art style, for instance.

hell yeah,. don't forget to bump the thread if there's anythng anyone can help with.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Helluva

bowing for the kind words, my first try making moving pixels

https://www.piskelapp.com/p/agxzfnBpc2tlbC1hcHByEwsSBlBpc2tlbBiAgMC9lqmjCgw/view

i think the sequence is public, anyone interested in forking the scene you're more than welcome

i always think about this scene when clouds are in order

ah childhood :smithcloud:

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

SulfurMonoxideCute

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam

Mencils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dungeon Ecology

oh that’s good