Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

These endeavor gates are really obnoxious.

e: and it isn't even worth going through them, what the hell

Cicadas! fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Apr 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Cicadas! posted:

These endeavor gates are really obnoxious.

e: and it isn't even worth going through them, what the hell

yeah they hosed up. its the right idea of making sure idiots have the right sword to deal with dumbass void mechanics but its clearly not applying the "oh you already did all this poo poo" flags right.

not a huge loss bc theres a new chimera out with 2x drops so whatever. rupies to dismantle/rebuild dont fuckin matter

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Only hero I didn't get when I started playing in the first FE event was Fjorm...

50 pulls to get a single gold, Marth eldwater.
10 single tickets and then a 10-pull gave me another 5* eldwater (water bow user, I forget their name), my second Konohana Sakuya, and Fjorm. :toot:

with mana spirals, all 3 FE characters should be pretty much top/meta-tier again right?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I did 30x pulls and the last sword changed into a rainbow Marth. I'm happy since I haven't gotten any new male heroes since NYE banner.

Also, his adventure stories are pretty cute w/Euden and like he finally found a relatable friend.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I wondered when they were going to put a dragon in Gala, and here we are.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Nighthand posted:

I wondered when they were going to put a dragon in Gala, and here we are.

Could we get a link to whatever you're talking about?

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

No. (yes)

https://dragalialost.com/en/news/detail/1253

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Well that didn't take long for Dreadking Rathalos to get powercreeped.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

That dragon is ridiculous and not in a good way. Free 90% strength that also goes to 130% if you use his skill both times when transformed, on top of any Dragon Claws and Dragon Skill you already might be stacking since chain co-abilities made that skill super useful is just bonkers.

I feel like I'm finally falling off the game. Dropping 3 main things on us at the same time is rough and I just haven't cared about playing the FE event again after they removed the co-op part of the whole defense missions. I haven't even tried it this time because I'm like "what's the point?" since doing those in co-op was basically the only way to succeed. Couple that with Chapter 13 and all the new voids, and then the next Agito arriving in less than a week, and then FEH part 2 in 7 days and I'm just feeling overwhelmed by the game. There's too much going on and there's no time to breathe between events. The void updates were previously our breathers but now even those are being looped into the persistent event/rerun schedule. I wanted to do the compendium wind shrine upgrades! But that would be a 4th main event for me to juggle at the same time as everything else. Plus with the way the game's getting powercrept really badly it's just starting to feel like a chore to play. I think I need a break from the game, and other games like it that encourage you to come back and do things every single day.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

FPzero posted:

That dragon is ridiculous and not in a good way. Free 90% strength that also goes to 130% if you use his skill both times when transformed, on top of any Dragon Claws and Dragon Skill you already might be stacking since chain co-abilities made that skill super useful is just bonkers.

I feel like I'm finally falling off the game. Dropping 3 main things on us at the same time is rough and I just haven't cared about playing the FE event again after they removed the co-op part of the whole defense missions. I haven't even tried it this time because I'm like "what's the point?" since doing those in co-op was basically the only way to succeed. Couple that with Chapter 13 and all the new voids, and then the next Agito arriving in less than a week, and then FEH part 2 in 7 days and I'm just feeling overwhelmed by the game. There's too much going on and there's no time to breathe between events. The void updates were previously our breathers but now even those are being looped into the persistent event/rerun schedule. I wanted to do the compendium wind shrine upgrades! But that would be a 4th main event for me to juggle at the same time as everything else. Plus with the way the game's getting powercrept really badly it's just starting to feel like a chore to play. I think I need a break from the game, and other games like it that encourage you to come back and do things every single day.

he's a 1k dps increase over dreadking lol calm down. its less than 5%

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Removal of the co-op in the FEH event is baffling though. Maybe it'll be back with part 2 but soloing those defenses isn't worth the hassle.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Yeah I did it once for the clear but otherwise I've just been doing the lunatic challenge or whatever it is.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I got the new dragon but I'm still using DK because he's much cooler. 😎

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I got... The rabbit dragon, a dupe of each siren, and Valerio. Oh and simurgh, I didn't have it before either.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I'm feeling burned out too :(

Not really interested in Gala since it's a dragon so I'm still hoarding for FEH Part 2. I usually play for the calming story and I really worth rather not craft Light Void weps for progression.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
I know I should have saved harder for FEH2 but I rolled on GAlex with 130~ rolls (got her), Bellina (100 rolls and nothing but dupe dragons), Easter (5 summons, got the bunny dragon), FEH1 (135~, had Marth but Got Fjorm and Veronica), and Gala Mars (3 pulls baby).

Down to 140 summons, so odds are I definitely get at least 1 (assuming at least 2 featured on one banner), maybe get 2, 3 is probably not happening unless they flood us with summons.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Looks like we got a datamine for the characters in the FEH2 event.

Peony, Tiki, and Chrom

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

bobjr posted:

Peony, Tiki, and Chrom

It's a goddamn travesty that they didn't add Ike but instead added the generic off-brand Ike wannabe. :argh:

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

bobjr posted:

Peony, Tiki, and Chrom

https://twitter.com/DragaliaLostApp/status/1254651490213474304

Two parts to part two, apparently.

Sharena, Peony, Chrom, Tiki, new game modes (including one with challenge battles against teams like Brunhilda/Sarisse or Verica/Naveed. Also, retweet that post for a chance to win prizes.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I'm honestly kinda pissed about how they split the banners, as Tiki will be the only one on the second banner. And of course, Wind is shafted, YET AGAIN on limited event characters. Not that Wind's exactly completely lacking on power and hopefully Tiki's what the Water element needs as far as power is concerned. I'll wait for proper reviews of the characters before I make my pulls.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Kemix posted:

I'm honestly kinda pissed about how they split the banners, as Tiki will be the only one on the second banner. And of course, Wind is shafted, YET AGAIN on limited event characters. Not that Wind's exactly completely lacking on power and hopefully Tiki's what the Water element needs as far as power is concerned. I'll wait for proper reviews of the characters before I make my pulls.

You should be pulling for Tiki, because Tiki owns.

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
What the install size for everyone? My Dragalia Lost app is 5.81GB. Is that normal? Seems large for a mobile game.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Splitting the banner is some scummy bullshit but this is a F2P game so that's par for the course.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gonna be great when some random-rear end character is splitting the rate-up with her as well.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Oh Snapple! posted:

Gonna be great when some random-rear end character is splitting the rate-up with her as well.

"Joining Tiki as featured characters on this banner will be Sylas and Yaten."

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
No joke, Sylas is pretty good for Ciella.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

why would they do that they just drop .5 with nothing else and people pull anyway

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

People got mad when they included Heinwald and S.Maribelle on past banners despite not actually reducing their rates at all. They just had a good chance at a decent character that some people might not have instead of the usually Literally Anything on top of the featured unit but people swore that their rolls were haunted by Cupids. Which maybe they were, but not for the reasons they thought.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
They should just put Mitsuba in.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.
Got Chrom and Peony without wiping out my stash, so I've got about 10 10-pulls left to try for Tiki later. I did miss out on Mars, but I figure he'll be back sooner than the Fire Emblems so I didn't go all out on Gala. Him and GRanzal are the only two Galas I'm missing now.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I got Peony, gonna wait for Tiki and pull then and then use whatever I have left over for Chrom because who even needs another fire sword user honestly

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Got screwed on this banner so far by getting Jeanne and Naveed. I've got just enough wyrmite to try for Tiki later. Stupid game.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Nighthand posted:

I got Peony, gonna wait for Tiki and pull then and then use whatever I have left over for Chrom because who even needs another fire sword user honestly

Apparently his S2 can do 6000% weapon damage. I saw a screenshot of a 3.9 million hit in eVolk.

I don't know how the rest of him stacks up, but that's currently the strongest skill in the game.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Seriously sucks they picked Chrom over Ike, I'm conflicted, I don't really think I want or care about any of these three new characters unless they're absolutely busted

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

TVs Ian posted:

Apparently his S2 can do 6000% weapon damage. I saw a screenshot of a 3.9 million hit in eVolk.

I don't know how the rest of him stacks up, but that's currently the strongest skill in the game.

:stare:

Chrom is still a generic-as-hell Fire Emblem character, but I guess that's one way to make him worth pulling in DL.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

His s2 hits hard but it needs to be charged up by his s1 which hits for nothing.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Weaker than a spiral'd Marth if you guys are worried.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

3 chroms not a single peony,

Got tiki on the first pull

All I want is my fairy child

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
God, but this game's control surface is so hopelessly lovely. It desperately wants to be on something other than a touchscreen mobile device.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

SpaceDrake posted:

God, but this game's control surface is so hopelessly lovely. It desperately wants to be on something other than a touchscreen mobile device.

It feels a little weird they never just ported this to switch, so you can use an actual stuck and controller. Plus it already links to a Nintendo account, so toss those microtransactions up on the e-store and make some dough.

I'd play way more of this game if I could use a stick and buttons to play.