Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

Should I be pairing dragons to a character of the matching element, or different elements for more diversity?

Dragons give bonuses if element matched so yes, pair em up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Tagichatn posted:

I read on reddit that getherwings are capped at 50 so make sure to use them up if you're getting close.

ah piss

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Try this

https://discord.gg/zeDeGW

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

the game eats battery so quick that I got disconnected from two back to back raids because my phones "Hey you have low battery" alert popped up twice which instantly kills the lobby apparently

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

thebandbeforetime posted:

Does equipping dragons on the AI members of your team actually do anything other than increase the might number? Is there any advantage to having a leveled-up color-correct dragon on anyone but your main?

They get the element-matching stat boost too

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

3 singles
3 multis

4 SSRs!

4 SSR Halloween prints that is...

And Silke!

Non-Halloween Silke...

But I got Althemia at least

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

What team are you guys using for your challenge map? Ive been going with Amane, Luca, Hope and Ryozen but Im tempted to kick out Luca because he does no damage and just dies a lot.

But that means I have to roll for another light unit and it seems like a pain.

This worked for me

I’ve only beaten twice before going to sleep last night, so I’ll have to play more to see how consistently I can get it. The first time I beat it with 44 seconds left and the second time with 8 seconds left so there’s some big variance there.

Also yes kick out Luca, I had him on the team and the only thing he was good for was dying to eyeball spam on the second wave. Bows are just like that I guess vOv

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

You can max unbind plunder pals if the gacha """"""blessed"""""" you with 6 event wyrmprints though

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

How in the world is anyone getting a million treats? I just cracked 100k and I've been playing as much as I can every day. I even have 4 treat boost wyrmprints equipped.

I get 12.5k treats on a successful challenge clear so I’m riding easy

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

LightningSquid posted:

...Based on your responses, I think I might just be super bad. Again, I don't even want the epithet at this point, just the sand. I'm even using a guide to help me with timing and positioning and I STILL die to the final phase. I don't think I've ever managed to break the boss, I either run out of time or just get smacked out of the universe,

:negative:

In terms of breaking the boss, keep in mind force strikes wear down the overdrive bar more than regular attacks. It doesn't *deal* more damage, but you can get to the break quicker

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Cinderella Step is good but it reminds me of bad anime Rage of the Bahamut Virgin Soul so I’m glad it’s gone :]

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dark and wind are both the worst

e: they’re only ssr representatives were hawk and nef rip. Now wind has... another bow

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Nov 15, 2018

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The phrasing is “during each period, you can only do one summon” so it sounds to me like you can participate in all three

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

If your equipping them to adventurers, you can tap “next” in the upper right of the party equip screen until you get to the part where it lists all the bonus effects on the adventurer. The effect from the print is listed there and changes immediately when you swap prints.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dragons are bigger fuckers than I previously thought

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I got everyone on the banner in 6 multi rolls, two of which were with tickets.

Literally everyone

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Maribelle helper was way more useful in the water solo event than a healer, for me

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Double wyrmprints at last

and a lot of stuff coming up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNGL3dC-Qfk

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Well he’s paralys resist and she’s blind resist, so I’d rather do IO with her.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Clarste posted:

I stopped playing this game months ago but picked it back up to get all my free Eldwater (which I immediately dumped into maxing out Althemia).

Anyway, what I'm wondering is what my priority should be for future Eldwater expenditures. Should I be fully unbinding all the Wyrmprints listed above before even thinking about anything else?

Keep in mind that in addition to the new print shop, high level prints can now drop from quests while your farming. Resounding Rendition in particular drops from IO, but some others only drop in the story mode, so those might be the ones to buy first since you probably won't be playing story quests too much.

You can always just sell extra prints, so it's up to you if you just want to buy them first and sell extras later, but I got two Flash of Geniuses from Avenue to power in the last two days so I'm holding off on that one. Besides that water is still only used for the the co-abilities, but all adventurer rarities now have equal co-abilities so it's more worthwhile to upgrade low level rarities than before.

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 02:38 on May 1, 2019

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

When you save the house the message "Enemy positions revealed" pops up. Not really an up-front explanation though.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

hosed up to forget Alain

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Since they’re associated with boars they’re good for this whole year

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Also Ieyasu is the leader of the Hinomoto Boar Clan

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

You should also buy one silver and bronze fafnir, because they give a sunstone fragment plus wyrmite from their stories like all other dragons

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

25000, Zip, zilch

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Unspent an amount of cash I won’t specify chasing Mym but, however, it worked out because I had enough diamonds left for todays daily roll

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

"Why didn't you just ask for our help?"

"Because then I'd be asking for your help"

"What"

"ohohoho"

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

fight doesnt seem hard, just very tedious

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It’s anime, so naturally pirates are good and cool

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Can't believe they set up Barbary's community service redemption to no end

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I could use more Cleos

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Phyresis posted:

I can't believe you hid best girl under a black box

She'll be fine

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

If you have Fjorm, Agni is even easier! 20 second clears!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I spent a single tenfold ticket and

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Nahxela posted:

Laughs in Fjorm + Skill Pen spear

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7x6GpzpH8

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012