Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I did this years and years ago and it went over real well.

Post in this thread and I will find a photo of a stranger that I believe is probably you, and I will tell everyone that it is a photo of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It is I, the man in the photo.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

deep dish peat moss posted:

I did this years and years ago and it went over real well.

Post in this thread and I will find a photo of a stranger that I believe is probably you, and I will tell everyone that it is a photo of you.

i'm a stranger!

FluffieDuckie

Ok but I’m warning you, I’m pretty hot

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It is I, the man in the photo.

The weird thing is you would think this photo of GODSPEED JOHN GLENN was taken when he was a much younger man but I think this was actually from Monday.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The weird thing is you would think this photo of GODSPEED JOHN GLENN was taken when he was a much younger man but I think this was actually from Monday.

That was right before I gave myself this haircut!

deep dish peat moss

Luvcow posted:

i'm a stranger!

Caveat: I am actually NOT SURE whether Luvcow is on the left or on the right in this photo but I've focused all of the energy of the cosmos into my pineal gland and divined that this was indeed taken just prior to probably the sickest show ever played by a BYOB poster in a garage.

deep dish peat moss

FluffieDuckie posted:

Ok but I’m warning you, I’m pretty hot

No one can ever argue against this Duckie, you were the one who made Cloud Hair sexy.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Caveat: I am actually NOT SURE whether Luvcow is on the left or on the right in this photo but I've focused all of the energy of the cosmos into my pineal gland and divined that this was indeed taken just prior to probably the sickest show ever played by a BYOB poster in a garage.

:stare:

kid on the far right is frightening close to me as a kid so I'm gonna stick some black tape over my cameras from now on

Macnult

yeah that’s me in the photo

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
get one of my good side

deep dish peat moss

Luvcow posted:

:stare:

kid on the far right is frightening close to me as a kid so I'm gonna stick some black tape over my cameras from now on

The Pineal Gland is a very powerful gland.

FluffieDuckie

No one can ever argue against this Duckie, you were the one who made Cloud Hair sexy.

Mom said I had to wear white on my wedding day. She was sorry she wasn’t more specific.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

Macnult posted:

yeah that’s me in the photo

This is Macnult in the white sweater.

deep dish peat moss

canyoneer posted:

get one of my good side

The spirits are drawing me to this image of tina, platty & gill, and though I can't discern specifics, canyoneer is at least one of these people.

Dungeon Ecology

check me out

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Please, be gentle

Android Blues

use your glands to detect my symbol

Manifisto

yeah okay faux photo me pls

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

i photo

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
yes please

City of Glompton

hello

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Karate Bastard

I'm most definitely a person in one of your pictures.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I think if you find a picture of a person or people, I will probably be in that picture. Been in so many photos now I've lost count. I'm probably in the picture

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Cameras refuse to take pictures of me for some reason, I think it unlikely you will be able to do this

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm cool.

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I don't know that any photos of me exist.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I DARE YOU

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

I'm not convinced I am an actual person.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Twenty Four posted:

I'm not convinced I am an actual person.

Should we give you a Turing test? Or a yobber equivalent thereof?

Twenty Four

Bacon Taco posted:

Sure! *posts picture of a pet* In addition the weed number is umm, uhh… *goes into hiding*

Karate Bastard

*slides one usb stick marked DATA across the desk, and one thing suspiciously similar to reefer, and intensely observes your reaction*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Bacon Taco posted:

"You're walking thru the desert, and you come across a perfectly good burrito lying on the ground. But you're not eating it. Why is that?"

Manifisto

death of a replicant yobber

quote:

i've seen things you people wouldn't believe. a car stuffed with goddamn buns. a ball of weed the size of the sun. all those moments will be lost in time, like a chocolate ape in milk. time . . . to be deleted

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

quote:

i've seen things you people wouldn't believe. a car stuffed with goddamn buns. a ball of weed the size of the sun. all those moments will be lost in time, like a chocolate ape in milk. time . . . to be deleted

lol

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

lol

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Manifisto posted:

Hugh Malone posted:

"You're walking thru the desert, and you come across a perfectly good burrito lying on the ground. But you're not eating it. Why is that?"

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

My mother? Let me tell you about my mother. (sobbing sounds)

Senior Management

hit me

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

I am totally imagining all sorts of zany, hilarious pictures that are meant in jest to represent yobbers.

It's a hoot!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread