Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

deep dish peat moss posted:

I did this years and years ago and it went over real well.

Post in this thread and I will find a photo of a stranger that I believe is probably you, and I will tell everyone that it is a photo of you.

i'm a stranger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

deep dish peat moss posted:

Caveat: I am actually NOT SURE whether Luvcow is on the left or on the right in this photo but I've focused all of the energy of the cosmos into my pineal gland and divined that this was indeed taken just prior to probably the sickest show ever played by a BYOB poster in a garage.

:stare:

kid on the far right is frightening close to me as a kid so I'm gonna stick some black tape over my cameras from now on

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

death of a replicant yobber

quote:

i've seen things you people wouldn't believe. a car stuffed with goddamn buns. a ball of weed the size of the sun. all those moments will be lost in time, like a chocolate ape in milk. time . . . to be deleted

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

I can never resist an opportunity to be mentioned by anyone

oh hell yeah i'll mention you, you're good people and really loving funny and i wish you'd post more

• Locked thread