Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
hopefully this is the wake up call america needed to do something about it's mental health crisis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
like, many people subconsciously harbor racist feelings. they're raised that way. if such a person consciously suppresses and works against those thoughts, i think they're not a racist.

so if he was subconsciously racist and lost his conscious ability to regulate his racism then i forgive him.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

infernal machines posted:

what? if yospos wants to venerate a racist because he was "wacky*" and wrote bizarre bespoke software, then fill your boots

*read: had untreated mental illness

my opinion has 100% to do with trying to have compassion for someone with a mental illness and 0% to do with templos, which i don't care about.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Visual GNUdio posted:

dredging up this shitheap of a post because gently caress you buddy. mental illness sucks, and the defining characteristic of mental illness is that your fuckin brain is broke. then you sit there on your high horse making sure everyone knows he thought a thing that you don't think is right and boy howdy doesn't that make you look morally just? no, it just makes you a loving rear end in a top hat.

he was sick, it was going untreated because as a society we loving suck at handling brokebrain, and the result is that he died. meanwhile you feel it appropriate to tear the guy down because of symptoms of his illness as if that makes you the wokest motherfucker on the internet.

nope, just makes you an rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread