Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if somebody writes some code that you admire, make sure you let them know it.

i'm pretty sad about this.

i hope his end wasn't violent or painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/cthulhu20234/status/1035682925956788224

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ive noticed that nobody calling out terry's racism is actually offering up their opinions on his death its almost as though theyre pouring gas on the fire but not roasting their own marshmallows !!!! hmm HMM hm

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
terry was not a liar.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
did you just link kiwifarms lmfao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

infernal machines posted:

what? if yospos wants to venerate a racist because he was "wacky*" and wrote bizarre bespoke software, then fill your boots

*read: had untreated mental illness

ok, i see your point. we should disrespect him and post about how we're glad he's dead. this will cure racism once and for all

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

RZApublican posted:

RIP Terry A. Davis, may you dance in heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGT0sxqgHvY

we let this rot on the vine until he became nothing because mental health is scary to talk about

godspeed terry

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
maybe we denied mental illness for two generations and the parents of children with issues literally dont know what else to do besides listen to the oprah winfrey 'tough love' 90s bullshit

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i didnt get 'kicked out' but the last day i lived at home my dad woke me up with a punch in the face because they didnt like me 'sleeping in' even though i had a 2nd shift job

i put him through the drywall, packed a bag while my mom wailed and left forever

rot in hell pops

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Salt Fish posted:

All racists have mental illness so don't get mad at any of them. QED

drat, owned. gently caress terry davis i hope he burns in hell, irredemable piece of poo poo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
getting mad at racists is the best way to make them be not racist. they cant take that poo poo. its their kryptonite

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
guy writes an OS that was blackballed by every major PC manufacturer in the industry but salt fish has decreed that he wasn't ostracized enough. dig him up here comes my piss

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Salt Fish posted:

I didn't say that.

you didn't have to

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sounds like jealousy imo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Max Facetime posted:

if not a form of mental illness, then what is racism? are you trying to say that there could be a rational basis for racist ideas?

My faith in Christ is not based on 'rational basis'. Did you just call my religion a mental illness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Silver Alicorn posted:

religion is child abuse

Gear down, big rig

i didnt rescue any kids from caves before you did, no reason for that sort of talk!

• Locked thread