Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Holy crap those are some really skinny jerries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Sorry, I'm so used to see fat people all the time in the 21st century.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Milo and POTUS posted:

Sweet post, you should xpost it to the milhist thread

e:I mean the post was neat, not what happened.

Can I have a link to that thread, please?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Thanks a lot. I never check Ask/Tell

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

"A soldier gives two Germans he captured at the Battle of El Alamein the traditional British salute, 26 October 1942"

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Apparently Vladimir Putin was a princess in Zanzibar.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Samovar posted:

Watch the video from pre-WW1 London to get told to gently caress off from over a 100 years ago!

This is great

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Whatever that kid is gonna do with the horse with that stick, it won't accomplish much.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

That looks like something out of a Civilization game

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Amazing. That period in the history of Germany between the fall of the wall and reunification is pretty fascinating to me. Especially from the East Germany's side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

This came to mind right away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjt-AeJkzf0&hd=1