Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Mekchu posted:

They promote the hell out of a guy whose never even signed a contract to defend either of his titles. :shrug:

yeah, that's about the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mekchu posted:

They promote the hell out of a guy whose never even signed a contract to defend either of his titles. :shrug:

Lol are you talking about Conor? Sick comparison

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

woodley decision

This

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fight is going to suck rear end. gently caress you Woodley

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Mekchu posted:

imagine promoting the biggest ppv draw in mma history

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Foul Fowl posted:

imagine promoting the biggest ppv draw in mma history

do they promote him because he's the biggest ppv draw in mma history or is he the biggest ppv draw in mma history because they promote him #whoa #wow

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Just give Valentina the title imo

mewse
May 2, 2006

If I never fight I can never lose my title. Checkmate, UFC

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Valentina on the hustle

https://twitter.com/BulletValentina/status/1038098090522275840

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Roxanne Modafferi would have made weight dammit

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the lady schevchenko called out apparently has 5 ufc fights and i've never heard of this "Katlyn Chookagian" person. she sounds like a made up keven name

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Power of Pecota posted:

Yah

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Eat This Glob posted:

the lady schevchenko called out apparently has 5 ufc fights and i've never heard of this "Katlyn Chookagian" person. she sounds like a made up keven name

You mean you haven't heard of "Blonde Fighter" ??

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Till weighed in at 169!

Helwani livecast - https://www.pscp.tv/w/1lDxLXrdkdzxm

That's cool.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Power of Pecota posted:

Yeah so now what happens?

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1038100239759171584

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
val's not talking out her rear end here or anything, Chookagian said a month ago she was going to keep herself at championship weight through 228 in case they needed her
lol

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Alaois posted:

or is he the biggest ppv draw in mma history because they promote him

lol

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/blondefighter/status/1038059936054476800

https://mobile.twitter.com/blondefighter/status/1038087605311758341/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/blondefighter/status/1038103503695175680

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
in the cage absolutely nobody can cyber bully me. oh but i have to fight someone in there? take me to the emergency room immediately

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Wise Learned Man posted:

You mean you haven't heard of "Blonde Fighter" ??

I see that that's her Twitter handle, but I sincerely hope that's her actual nickname and bruce buffer yells out Kaitlyn! "blonde fighter!" Chooeydick! Or whatever her name is

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Skip My Posts posted:

in the cage absolutely nobody can cyber bully me. oh but i have to fight someone in there? take me to the emergency room immediately

lmao

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Eat This Glob posted:

I sincerely hope that's her actual nickname and bruce buffer yells out Kaitlyn! "blonde fighter!" Chooeydick! Or whatever her name is

you're in luck

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Mekchu posted:

be nice to george, he has butt problems right now

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Where your rear end, gorge? where your rear end motherfucker

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

nice

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Soothing Vapors posted:

Chookagian said a month ago she was going to keep herself at championship weight through 228 in case they needed her

It's sad that there's now degrees of trying to play company man. This vs Usman actually cutting the weight proactively.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
shevchenko is one of like the 5 actual legit female fighters on earth so i dont blame all these terrible ones for not wanting any of it

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

shevchenko is one of like the 5 actual legit female fighters on earth so i dont blame all these terrible ones for not wanting any of it

They're scattering like roaches.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Wise Learned Man posted:

you're in luck

lol nice

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
drat, looks like I was right again and The Bullet will not be winning a title tomorrow.

Herv
Mar 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
wtf i was looking forward to this fight

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

be nice to george, he has butt problems right now

He'd make Billy Gunn proud.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

Yeah. I mean, take away the belt which no one knew she had and didn't really earn and you've got a 6 fight pro having to fight against a legit elite killer lol

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Montano was some no name that they brought in as a bracket filler for TUF but then she actually won the drat thing and they got stuck with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

She's still only the 2nd worse champ in recent history behind Germaine de Randemie imo

But yeah they might as well strip her at this point and give the ducking thing to Shevchenko

I'm leaving the typo in

chaleski fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Sep 7, 2018

• Locked thread