Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Noctone posted:

Gaethje could never do another cool MMA thing again and I would still love him forever for that punch.

There's this one also, tall dude knock outs are cool as hell. https://media.giphy.com/media/xT8qBe9kSAFdi6inhS/giphy.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mike Perry loving owns.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Marching Powder posted:

this is still the best video clip the ufc has ever produced https://gfycat.com/LikableFormalCaecilian

Lol the camera panning up to the dead body after the dance

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
endeavor bought back abu dhabi's 10% equity in the ufc

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Who yall got till vs woodley

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
woodley decision

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
Woodley will out stare Till to decision

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
woodley by ko

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Marching Powder posted:

this is still the best video clip the ufc has ever produced https://gfycat.com/LikableFormalCaecilian
it has aged as well as Ellenberger's career has not.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
For a while I justified Ellenbergers fall off as him fighting an insanely tough stretch of dudes on end (seriously like everone of his losses pre saunders has been to guys who turned into were/became legit contenders) but watching him get starched got old and sad like two years ago.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you know what i did? i imagined you were 100 times the size that you were when i was training for you. at the end of the day, im gonna TF you

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
thats a technical finish

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I think Till takes it. He might not be great, but Woodley straight up forgot how to do anything but point fight.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Captain Log posted:

I think Till takes it. He might not be great, but Woodley straight up forgot how to do anything but point fight.

[citation needed]

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Woodley is either going to counter Till into oblivion or win an extremely boring decision.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

JaySB posted:

Woodley is either going to counter Till into oblivion or win an extremely boring decision.

I can see the latter part of your statement. But Woodley has turned into the cowardly right hand lion.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Jessica Rose Clark is fighting Andrea Lee for the title of hottest single female 125er.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Woodley did better against Maia than Anderson Silva.

e: I stand corrected, two judges gave Maia a single round over Woodley whereas only one judge gave him one round over Silva, and MMADecisions does not have the per round card for said judge, Howard Hughes, presumably because he ate his scorecard in disgust. So Silvs did technically do better. but only by a point.

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Sep 4, 2018

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mekchu posted:

Aww. Jerusalem changed the icon for the thread from Buffer to the UFC one. :(

I didn't though? :confused:

I can change it TO the Buffer icon if you want?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Bluedeanie posted:

Woodley did better against Maia than Anderson Silva.

e: I stand corrected, two judges gave Maia a single round over Woodley whereas only one judge gave him one round over Silva, and MMADecisions does not have the per round card for said judge, Howard Hughes, presumably because he ate his scorecard in disgust. So Silvs did technically do better. but only by a point.

Lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Till will not make weight and woodley will refuse to fight (49-46 woodley)

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
Maia losing that decision against Anderson was an outright robbery. Even bigger than when the judges totally ignored a gassed Jon Jones getting staggered multiple times against Bonnar and spending the second half of the fight running away from him

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Seems like a point fighter would throw more than three strikes a round, in order to earn points.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerusalem posted:

I didn't though? :confused:

I can change it TO the Buffer icon if you want?

Well someone did. No biggie though.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Jesus Christ we’re actually going to watch Woodley Till.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Woodley is gonna put Till to sleep.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

TheKingslayer posted:

Woodley is gonna put Till to sleep.

I think he's more likely to put us watching asleep!! and then I did a pitch perfect Aooh! like Andrew Dice Clay

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Dan Didio posted:

I think it's more likely that we do not

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
If ever a card needed a strong undercard / Co-main.... I am stealing this 100% if I watch it at all.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Speaking of which: maybe it's just my inflated expectations after the media circus that has been the Conor McGregor Experience over the last 30 or so months but there's kind of a shocking lack of media or promotion for that fight. I'd bet most people don't even know he's got a fight booked

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

DoombatINC posted:

I think he's more likely to put us watching asleep!! and then I did a pitch perfect Aooh! like Andrew Dice Clay

lol

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Marching Powder posted:

Till will not make weight and woodley will refuse to fight (49-46 woodley)

Till doesn't make weight, Woodley refuses to fight Usman, Till vs Usman in a 3 rounder at a 175 lbs catchweight as the co-main after whatever the co-main is gets elevated to main.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Dan Didio posted:

who is we?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Everyone who thinks Woodley will win, I'm writing down your names in my little notebook.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Captain Log posted:

Everyone who thinks Woodley will win, I'm writing down your names in my little notebook.

It's good to remember correct opinion havers.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

glad to be in captain log's notebook of cuties who are right

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bluedeanie posted:

glad to be in captain log's notebook of cuties who are right

Good looking people only.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Seriously are any gambling sites giving odds on Woodley knocking out Kamaru Usman on Saturday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009
We haven't seen a violent Woodley lately because he hasn't faced violent opponents.

Im not exactly sure what it is about till but he's more unlikable than Woodley somehow

Woodley puts him out with a knee, calling it

• Locked thread