Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«34 »
old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

fuck you ignorant ass holes youre all dumb as shit and know literally nothing about my city

Trillhouse posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeBohnMMA/sta...716679753068544 This is probably one of my favorite post-fight MMA photos ever.

lil nog can't believe he won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
https://i.imgur.com/xhkDqVS.jpg

Goons are trash and a putrid forum culture is the reason why nobody new registers. At best you're 30+ year old failed twitter "comedians" and tolerate this pig because he has the same normie sports hobby as you do.

old.flv posted:

lil nog can't believe he won

That's the biggun.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Alvey is so bad and his weigh in was embarrassing

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Like a snail that melteth away into slime, they shall be taken away; like a dead-born child, they shall not see the sun.

i had no idea lil nog was still fighting

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

FUCK FEMINISM I BELIEVE IN HUMAN RIGHTS...FOR ALL!

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Woah I just looked up someones entire family history and you won't believe what I found out - some of their relatives lead undesirable lives

I just want everyone to be happy.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Except anyone who voted for Donald trump lol

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

*~ayoo comin thru~*

Good news of the weekend:

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

How the gently caress is Lombard still in the UFC

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

Except anyone who voted for Donald trump lol

he's right though I am officially not watching any rose fights until the next one or they put them free on YouTube. Its time to make a stand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

There are no men like me. There's only me.

Lloyd Boner posted:

How the gently caress is Lombard still in the UFC

He won't be there much longer.

«34 »