Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

the lady schevchenko called out apparently has 5 ufc fights and i've never heard of this "Katlyn Chookagian" person. she sounds like a made up keven name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Wise Learned Man posted:

You mean you haven't heard of "Blonde Fighter" ??

I see that that's her Twitter handle, but I sincerely hope that's her actual nickname and bruce buffer yells out Kaitlyn! "blonde fighter!" Chooeydick! Or whatever her name is

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Wise Learned Man posted:

you're in luck

lol nice

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

The Dave posted:

Pretty sure the UFC Gyms are just independently owned franchised poo poo. The one near me seems to mostly operate like a mom kickboxing class.

can i kickbox my own mom? even more pressing: my step-dad? if so i may be a future ufc champion. i will not be stopped

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mewse posted:

Son, you don't need a UFC gym to do that.

poo poo. i may turn my vengeance into money

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly grow and die of renal failure

lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

My first inclination might be my best in that Khabib took some shots against Johnson that were worrisome and you can't do that against Conor. Gun to my head, Conor tko r2. I'm pulling for Khabib though and really hopes he ragdolls Mac around the octagon for a few rounds before ground-and-pounding him into mush. That would be my ideal ending to the fight.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Conor might be punching up from his back the entire fight

maybe, yeah. hopefully, even!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I thought the press conference was earlier so I assumed Conor chucked a forklift at a bus full of orphans when i saw the number of replies. it's even dumber lol. god bless jbj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lloyd Boner posted:

How the gently caress is Lombard still in the UFC

gotta draw all those big ppv spenders from...cuba?

• Locked thread